Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: YET AGAIN  (Read 93101 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »

you can crack it, but you would have to be really good at hacking since all xbl connections are encrypted, and since he posted the wrong order to do it, there is no way he knows how to.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 07:11:32 PM »

Maybe he's Neo. That is the only logical solution I can think of.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »

Goodbye Mister Anderson
although Trinity cracked the IRS D-Base, so it could be her
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 05:24:49 AM »

Well what he said is completely impossible.

Then I hack their gamertag, and ip address.
So what do you do when you 'hack' them? I thought a gamertag was a status symbol of a person playing Live.
And how do you hack a number?

and finally upload a virus to their box cause they moded on live.
Well all it could do in any way possibly do would to be corrupt some halo data. All xbox games are basically their own os. All the xbox does is launch it and it takes over(hence linux being easy to run). So you would have to write a virus that could write itself to the halo data although halo only writes to temporary directory's which get cleaned out every reboot. But mabey you did make a virus that could be sent as user data over live, mabey it can make halo write to itself, mabey zzk grows a nice pair of tits! I could go on but I'll leave you think about how incredibly stupid your post was.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:26:33 AM by Yachi » Logged
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 09:18:50 AM »

He is an internet tough guy who knows eMartial Arts. I'm pretty sure he can do anything he puts his mind to. He probably hacked his toaster once and uploaded a virus to it that made it only cook one side of the toast. I think a tutorial should be done up so we can all learn how to "hacked their gamertag" and 'upload a virus to their box."

I nominate this for best thread on the internet.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 11:12:04 AM »

If I could i totally would give you a hug right now!
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 01:29:50 PM »

If I could i totally would give you a hug right now!

hmmm takes me back

lol yes one of those guys, thats why i dont say i can hack anything really, cause what REAL hacking is is so totally different from anything i would do i refrain from using the word, cept when i say i can hack into a WEP network Tongue
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »

mabey zzk grows a nice pair of tits!

your saying his tits are ugly?

and GamezR2EZ, i think that was one of the best threads, if not the best that this site has seen

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »

haha yeah that one was pretty good
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:34:02 PM »

ha you can hack gamertags and create tunnels but thats about it execpt ftp if they have modded box and didnt chage the xbox:xbox pass and you can trace ip!! ha

I like tacos.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »

Nobody has told us about 'hacking gamertags' yet...

And even if they did have a modded box you couldn't ftp to it as they most likely wont have the ports forwarded and also Halo doesn't have a built in FTP server... AND how can you ftp to something and then trace the ip? Wouldn't you need to ip to direct you to the xbox in the first place?
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 05:36:27 PM »

Nobody has told us about 'hacking gamertags' yet...

And even if they did have a modded box you couldn't ftp to it as they most likely wont have the ports forwarded and also Halo doesn't have a built in FTP server... AND how can you ftp to something and then trace the ip? Wouldn't you need to ip to direct you to the xbox in the first place?

Oh Yachi, you obviously have no idea. Master Chief can survive nuclear winter, a fall from space, hordes of aliens and much, much more. "Hacked their gamertags"ing and "trace IP"ing their box to "upload a virus to it" is child's play to him.

We could probably pwn the thread with knowledge, like how there are no known (or well known) viruses written for Linux let alone the Xbox dashboard or hacked dashboards, and like Yachi pointed out, the lack of any ability whatsoever to FTP while playing Halo (or while playing any xbox game) but the more l337 this thread becomes the more I love it. I would like to see how l337 the haxx0rs are so please hack this site or mine, and pwn us with the l337 hax.

Oh and I visited the linked thread and I think that is equivalent if not more so packing in the lulz department.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 05:51:16 PM »

*There is linux viruses.
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 09:58:13 PM »

*There is linux viruses.

Yeah but a compared to the amount of damage malware does in Linux as opposed to a Windows enviroment, and the number of them written (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_computer_viruses), I don't really pass them off as anything overly serious.

Let's not stray from the topic at hand however. I want to know more of this dreaded Halo virus, Yachi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: