Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 04:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error 22\reinstalling dash  (Read 4921 times)
evilmike
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:50:01 AM »

1st off...i'm retarded.

now here's what happened: tried to update unleashx. screwed up. error 22. can't ftp, dash backup not working.

here's what i'm trying to do: reinstall dash from sid4 n-knave edition. don't want to lose data on hard drive.

questions: can i uninstall and reinstall the softmod without losing data? can i just restore the dash using sid4 w/o data loss? what are my options?

thanks
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 02:59:31 AM »

pop in the game you modded with adn get FTP access.
copy your E folder from your xbox.
after that look for a restore M$ dash option and see if that puts you right again.
once done you just have to re-copy the game save exploits from Krazies NDure 1.0 or 1.1 to your memory card and to your xbox.
pop in your exploitable game and mod it with Krazies NDure.
follow the options on the screen and your back to modded in no time.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 11:06:38 AM »

yeah just a tip, SID is no good, and just do like B00ST said, if you want when you get FTP access to just dump the drive to your computer, then start out fresh with NDure, you can then copy back over all your saves\music and whatever else to hdd no data lose
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 06:03:23 PM »

what you could do if you have the eeprom is use some of the hard drive tools unless you dont want to then just do what boost said

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: