Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 02:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: animated gif  (Read 15238 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2007, 02:56:13 AM »

Grin what yall think?

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »

Dude u guys need to show me how to use photoshop like that, i wanna make a chick on myspace be all like, " ahhhhh" & " thats so cute, how u do that" you know. Any way yah i think is cool but the orange border around it hummmmm idk about that may need a little tuning up and look more faded in u know wat i mean. But it still cool and very nice work, and wat happen to the other girls man lol you've made so may i can't even remember Shocked LOL so many ho-mies so little time AHHAHAH jk  jk
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 01:22:38 PM »

thats cool!
when ever I change a pic format to gif..it reduces the damn quality.
I am not a fan of gif

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 03:37:33 PM »

Gif FTW! I agree with snipes about the border.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 04:15:33 PM »

well her myspace is that color orange.

and snipes, i bet your school (high school), has a class that has photoshop  in it, i only took a  intro coarse in photoshop and look at me now.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 12:07:22 PM »

well her myspace is that color orange.

and snipes, i bet your school (high school), has a class that has photoshop  in it, i only took a  intro coarse in photoshop and look at me now.

F*** no i wish, man i dont live in the BIg H-town (though I wish) bro, my high school doesn't have a class with Photoshop and carp nor do i even hear of people using it in the Photo classes, where they deal with the Photo Cameras and crap. Besides i don't think our school has the money, cheep a$$es Angry

Though i do AutoCAD Grin Im very Good with that Grin www.autodesk.com
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 12:23:26 PM »

i like autoCAD to, but i still use GMax for games and stuff, to reassemble maps and reskin, made by autodesk also
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 12:35:45 PM »

i like autoCAD to, but i still use GMax for games and stuff, to reassemble maps and reskin, made by autodesk also

no i use it to make houses Grin
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 02:03:04 PM »

autocad = 1k per license, photoshop =500 or so per license

the class i took for photoshop, also had a autocad part of it. then i moved to inventor for a year, then took 3ds max for a year.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »

yeah i use it to make house to snipes.....

i built 2 for my friends and i got 800$ for one and 1200$ for the other
took me about 2 months for bo'fov'em (copyrighted word  Wink) not bad 2 grand for your spare time
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »

i went mechanical, not arch. biggest thing i have desgined myself was a engine, i did not add andthing extra like oil ports, water ports, or anything else besides the main mechanical parts, so it wasnt a realistic engine. then in 3ds, i was on a design team making a halo map. but after our home(the site) died, alot of the team left, and the project was left unfinished, i didnt play that big of a part, but it was fun. not to long after the site died was when i found my way here.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 02:56:47 PM »

yeah i use it to make house to snipes.....

i built 2 for my friends and i got 800$ for one and 1200$ for the other
took me about 2 months for bo'fov'em (copyrighted word  Wink) not bad 2 grand for your spare time

LOl thats sweet, thats what im doing right now making/helping my teacher build house with no pay Undecided o well

any way is their any tuts on how to make good photoshop Shi*
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »

i only know what my teacher taught me, and what ive learned by piddling with it so much.  i would say, its mostly, just brushes, filters, layers, and fonts. that gif is 15 layers, and a little under 50 frames. if you want, i can get some brushes, and filter packs for you.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

Yeh we have autocad here during tech class but we dont have any photoshop classes in my school. I think theres one in the college down the road (which you can just sign up for) because they have lots of weird classes. I made a train in autocad but my teacher stole it :/
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »

i only know what my teacher taught me, and what ive learned by piddling with it so much.  i would say, its mostly, just brushes, filters, layers, and fonts. that gif is 15 layers, and a little under 50 frames. if you want, i can get some brushes, and filter packs for you.

Dude that be the shzzz cause i downloaded something called Gradients (.grd) like 6,000 but i dont know were to access them or how to use them? LOL

Yeh we have autocad here during tech class but we dont have any photoshop classes in my school. I think theres one in the college down the road (which you can just sign up for) because they have lots of weird classes. I made a train in autocad but my teacher stole it :/

LOL dude that sucks why would your teacher steal it? did you tell anyone and was it that good? LOL
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: