Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 09:13:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 3210 times)
gtrud3boy4life
« on: October 08, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »

(ME)can u plz help me everything works untill i get to the command prompt i enter cd.. then cd.. then cd pandora then cd mspformat then mspformat j then it ask if to format then i say yes then it says open error

(zzk2001)make sure the PSP is in USB mode.

Make sure you format the card in the PSP frist then if it Does not work GO in mycomputer and fomat it By windows as Fat32 FULL format Then format By msformat.

Make sure the pandora you got is All there If not you can go to smdepotDOTnet and get it from there =)

i try that to when i formated it on windows its work then i try it back in command prompt it didnt it said the same error but then i kept on goin then under my games memory stick it had pandora's battery firm installer, corrupted data,corrupted data, and pandoran's batter creatore help plz
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 02:19:26 AM »

if your useing CFW go to menu by holding R down when PSP truns on and Set Kernel to 1.50 Or change folder name to GAME150

if your useing  a PSP with sony FW higher then 1.50 you can't install Pandora's battery
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: