Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Tracking????  (Read 24631 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 07:18:32 PM »

i have aVast also, and Perfect Keylogger(for alot of PC's  Wink) and if it doesnt show up as a virus then dont worry, if it does, instead of moving to chest or deleting then just say accept or ignore, whatever lets the file stay

and thats it
if you dont get a virus message then dont worry about it, it went undetected (and if youre using aVast then chances are youre not being logged, i know this by experience, however he could still be accessing your pc so you can log him Wink) if you need any help using the prog let me know, im a master of it, i have beta tested all of them from the start
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 09:32:09 PM »

i have aVast also, and Perfect Keylogger(for alot of PC's  Wink) and if it doesnt show up as a virus then dont worry, if it does, instead of moving to chest or deleting then just say accept or ignore, whatever lets the file stay

and thats it
if you dont get a virus message then dont worry about it, it went undetected (and if youre using aVast then chances are youre not being logged, i know this by experience, however he could still be accessing your pc so you can log him Wink) if you need any help using the prog let me know, im a master of it, i have beta tested all of them from the start
Dude, I need some serious help on the subject. Do you have IM? I need to speak with you, ASAP. I dont like this situation and It has gone on long enough. I want to find out answers. IM or PM me ASAP, please.

BTW, my Avast is saying it has viruses and stuff. When I click No Action, it does it again 6 times, then a pop-up comes along and says this: 'Windows can not access specific device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them'. I am computer Admin. I have all the permissions.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 12:58:05 AM »

This really isnt the place to be talking about making keyloggers undetectable.

When your on your pc later on stop every preogram that uses networking of any sort and open a cmd and type netstat -an, then look for an ip in your lan under foriegn adresses.
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 08:41:42 AM »

I believe u mentioned that u thought he was logging into ur PC remotely...? If u do, the he could be doing it with VNC software. First he would have to install VNC server on your PC, and then, with a VNC viewer, he can view (and if he wanted to, he could also control) everything that your doing. In other words, anything that u see on your computer monitor, he can see on his also.

Maybe it's not all that, but it's just a thought. We use it here where i work, so i can log in remotely from home. The viewer i use is called Tight VNC (they also have the server software)....

*NOTE*: You can usually tell when someone logs into ur PC with a VNC viewer becuase there is a small lag that causes ur screen to quickly blink.... And also, ur computer moves a little slower, sometimes causing ur cursor to lag as well....

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 05:07:54 PM »

This really isnt the place to be talking about making keyloggers undetectable.

When your on your pc later on stop every preogram that uses networking of any sort and open a cmd and type netstat -an, then look for an ip in your lan under foriegn adresses.
I am there. Now, should I be looking for the IP of his PC in Foreign addresses?

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 04:33:44 AM »

Yes, find out his pc's ip on your network. Jump on his and see if its static, if it is it will be easier if not then just do a netstat on his pc and look at the most common local address(besides 127.0.0.1). When you find his pc's ip then go back to your pc and do netstat -an and look for his ip in Foreign Address. If you see it then try a netstat -b when your not running any internet applications, empty the taskbar, close firefox, everything to see if anything if connected to some internets. If any .exe is listed then just search for it on your pc.
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »

well, his ip is 192.168.1.xxx. It isnt in my foreign list. I did the netstat -b and there were no .exe's. What does this mean? Is he not tracking me? Is there a different way to track people? Is there anything else I can do?

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 05:05:32 PM »

Nope hes not tracking you.
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 08:34:19 PM »

Is there any other way for PC logging??? Anything. I want to make sure he isnt logging me!!!

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 03:30:57 AM »

No.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »

Is there any other way for PC logging??? Anything. I want to make sure he isnt logging me!!!

paranoid  Undecided
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »

paranoid  Undecided
Dude, I have my reasons. Thanx for all the help, BTW.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »

no problem, esspecially since i didnt do much, lol
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »

Whereas i did  Grin
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 04:58:34 PM »

Gamez, I was talking about Yachi, not you. Your the one who is paranoid. Thanx {[(Yachi)]}

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: