Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 07:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 Doller Wireless Vs. 100 MS Wireless In Just A Few Seconds  (Read 5071 times)
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »

This project will help you change a cheap wireless router into a wireless receiver for your Xbox 360. The total cost of this project can be as low as twenty or thirty dollars, compared to the one hundred dollars Microsoft wants for their little wireless dongle.

This tutorial assumes you already have a wireless router to send out wireless access to the Xbox 360.

Parts Needed:
* Xbox 360, any version
* Three Feet or more of Cat 5e Cable (Ethernet Cable)
* Wireless Router
* DD-WRT firmware

The basic point of this “client mode wireless” option is; you are using the router as a bridge.  By “Upgrading” it with firmware from DD-WRT, tailored for your specific router.  This will be nice for me, I have two routers lying around that I am not even using!  I will try this myself!

Full How To: geeksaresexy.net

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »

OMG i doing this same thing right now for a friend with linksys router for his 360 so he can play live. you know him rico, its [OG]Black Wink

Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »

he he he Black... The South.... You Would Rigg Something Like That For Him

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »

its better then spending like 70-100 for a half decent gaming adaptor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: