Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 10:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CWCHEAT 0.1.9 REV F.  (Read 2989 times)
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

I saw this version floating around, but I was certain weltall wouldn’t leave me hanging without an official word. And that he didn’t… Released today is CWCheat 0.1.9 Revision F.

Now completely working (all functions) with custom firmware 3.71 M33. The changelog says it all… Happy cheating!

0.1.9 REV. F changes:

* [ALL] Added support for 3.71m33 firmware
    * [ALL] added prxes for the 3.71m33 kernel lite and full for pops and game. Also an irshell one, altough irshell is not available right now. For 1.50 homebrews use the prx for 3.52m33 and minor even if on 3.71 kernel.
    * [GAME] fixed a little glitch in the function checking the code type if pointer codes were used. Now the pointer codes will work also if not alone in the db
    * [ALL] Removed a delay in the manual cheat apply which resulted in the application waiting 30 seconds before letting the user gaining back control
    * [ALL] Reworked operations being made just before psp reboot (eg: home menu exit). This avoided crashes during this procedure as seen in the betas for 3.71
    * [PACKAGE] Added an MS_ROOT_371 for easy installation on 3.71+ firmware
    * [PACKAGE] now the prx for the various firmwares are on the 3.60- and 3.71+ folders

See README019.TXT for instructions.

Download: CWCHEAT 0.1.9 REV. F

- source & latest cheat DB
- donate to weltall
- cwcheat wiki documentation

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: