Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 05:26:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMDEPOT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4015 times)
GamezR2EZ
« on: September 29, 2007, 02:02:06 PM »

im a statistical guy, so im always on here looking at things like

Who posts when, how often, are their post relevant alot
How many people are online, what they are looking at, are they just here to download files
So forth and so On

For a while there the SMDepot users\guest logging on everyday was dwindiling, i was thinking for a brief secong that mabye SMDepot was in for  Cry

BUT NO!! she comes back fighting, if you look at the stats, she just broke the Record for users online at 245 on September 20, with 42 online at once today (29th)

so its not dying, which im glad, caus i dontknow that iwould have even softmodded anything if it werent for this site, and im sure even peeps that didnt register Have used this site to softmod there XBOX\PS2\Wii\ect

so i just wanna thank all those that helped me, anyone that i helped (pffffff yeah right) and SMD for this site (and Yachi for donating  Wink)

if theres anything i can do to help out Server wise (file hosting, you name it) just let me know and ill be happy to oblidge (errr go along with it) if i can, and once again THANX EVERYONE for the help

Youre statistition GamezR2EZ (i have the job done by the computer  Wink Grin Wink)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Wink
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Wink

**** YEAH I'M GONNA TATTOO THAT QUOTE ON MY BACK WITH THE SOFTMOD DEPOT LOGO ON IT Tongue LOL

LONG LIVE SMDEPOT

so i just wanna thank all those that helped me, anyone that i helped (pffffff yeah right) and SMD for this site (and Yachi for donating  Wink)

Hell yeah, same here im glad to be apart of this team, everyone here dose their best to make it the best site for others console modding needs. I happy to be here and am going to stay here as long as the site still up and running. Thanks to EVERYONE  that makes this place great!!! Grin
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »

I wasn't here for the birth of SMDepot, but I Hope to be here at the end(which is NEVER!!!) Long live SMDepot!!!!! Grin

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »

Yeh i donated. And you should to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: