Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 04:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Burned games  (Read 8721 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2007, 07:52:42 PM »

i burned a few games usijng imgburner and i burned the games at 2.4X speed and for some reason when ever i put the games on my bxo it makes a lil clicking noise and it then says after trying to load the ga,me unrecognised disk and after it says tha it says to clean ity with a coth or something soft and it is pikssing me of but it works some times like when i put it in the drive and try to load it a few tim2es or so it will work why

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 09:32:39 PM »

dude, use Quix101, Flash FTP, and Nero. FTP to your Xbox, then gat the game off of your DVD, then Make the ISO with Qwix101, then Nero burn it to DVD at any speed you want. It hasnt failed on me(yet:) )

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 07:50:09 PM »

im nt talkin bout xbox im talkin bout xbox 360 i used imgburner n i burnd it at 2.4x i burnd of the game im uising memorex dvd+r dl 8x wen i put the game in da xbox 360 da game makes the dirvie tick the fan speeds up lyk its buot to play but den it gives me a unrecognized disc error but it plays sum tymes

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »

Cobrrun read the forum area first before answering.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 08:43:48 PM »

dude, use Quix101, Flash FTP, and Nero. FTP to your Xbox, then gat the game off of your DVD, then Make the ISO with Qwix101, then Nero burn it to DVD at any speed you want. It hasnt failed on me(yet:) )

wrong console buddy....

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »

is any one gone help me got any ideas

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 03:23:07 PM »

well i dont have a Modded 360 but my brother does and he said that this had happend to him before, i used a different brand (Memorex i think) and burned at full speed

the full speed thing is wierd but he said he had to do that to get Halo 3 running, burning it at 8x speed, was maximuim to him, but other than that i dont have any personal experience with it, however Halo does work on his box, it doesnt mean it will work for you (or what ever game youre burning) but as far as any thing like this goes just do the 3 main things

1. Check Data (no corruption)
2. Change Media
3. Lower\Raise speed

those are my suggetions, also try googling the game to see if any special setting is required
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

it does that with al the games i burn i burned 2 games halo 3 and skate and it does that i am burinig at 2.4 the required speed to burn find out the speed ur brother burnes it in thanks

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 11:33:20 AM »

kk i got it to work burning it at 8X speed it made my xbox not make any noise and the game play perfectly thanks

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 12:23:30 PM »

He said he burned at 8x speed also, so mabye thats a new Req.? dont know, but glad it works

his method:

ImgBurn
Memorex DVD-R
8x
Charm

seems to work for him, the whole charm with machines, not the ladies  Wink
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 11:46:48 PM »

Cobrrun read the forum area first before answering.
Sorry, dude, I had an off day  Sad

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 12:25:05 AM »

He said he burned at 8x speed also, so mabye thats a new Req.? dont know, but glad it works

his method:

ImgBurn
Memorex DVD-R
8x
Charm

seems to work for him, the whole charm with machines, not the ladies  Wink

LOL man thanks i got halo3 to work perfectly now to re burn Skate LOL  THANKS SO MUCH Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: