Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 06:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3 The Game Leaked  (Read 29514 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2007, 01:21:34 PM »

Thats right, Halo 3 has been leaked days before its official release, theirs a lot of things thats been leaked about the game, but never the game it self. The most anticipated game to make a big hit on the market has hit the net and has made an even BIGGER HIT. Comments are flooding the torrents sites of confirmation that it works and its multi-regional, so anyone can play it as long as they have a modded 360. This is going to make Microsoft and Bungie sh** a cow. Well, I'm not going to tell where to get it or to download it, I'm just informing you about this, and that this is one of the biggest leaks in gaming history!!!

And if you wanna read more on this check this web site:
MAXCONSOLE's Story

Snipes101
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now all i want to know, is your opinion on this topic. Wat are your thoughts on this?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 01:31:18 PM »

Well now all i want to know, is your opinion on this topic. Wat are your thoughts on this?

Snipes is a liar
lol

EDIT: wow hes right, and ill know in about 3 hours if it works, ill let you guys know
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:35:23 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 01:35:09 PM »

Wait y would i be lying about that? I really do wanna know wat people think about his Wink Dam should have mad a poll to, o well
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »

EDIT: wow hes right, and ill know in about 3 hours if it works, ill let you guys know

LOl good luck downloading it, its about 7.3GB.....naughty little pirate  Grin
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »

wow again, not only that but you wont get banned for playing the game online!?! seriously is a UK version that got released early, play it all you want guys no bans exist according to microsoft

and according to my brother it works, i just called him (hes the one with the modded 360)
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 01:43:37 PM »

Idiots... M$ is gonna record all people on live with halo3 and add them to the modding list because you cant play if your not modded. If i were you id play offline till the release.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 02:06:21 PM »

m$ already said you they will not ban you for playing halo 3 b4 the release date. but make sure you get a halo 3 with a stealth patch to be safe.

r3skyline
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:31 PM »

yea. its not such a big deal about size either especially with the popularity of the game and all. torrents are going to be fast. i went onto a public tracker just to check out the speed of one, i was able to have stable speeds of 300kbps++! on TL tho,  Shocked .

*Update* From pro-g.co.uk:
Microsoft has backtracked on its original threat to ban the LIVE accounts of gamers who have purchased Halo 3 early following high street retailer Argos' admin error.
Pro-G has since been contacted by another MS rep, who said the ban only applies to Microsoft employees.
Full Story: pro-g.co.uk

--original news item--
From pro-g.co.uk:
When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.
Full Story: pro-g.co.uk

Note: Let's wait for an official answer from MS about this ... would be really strange that MS assumes all their end-users must be aware of the official release date of their games and would punish them because some shops sell games early. If true ... MS will get some real bad PR again in the next few days.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »

LOL!
leaked:P

first it was videos of the hidden gameplay & weapons
second it was hidden vehicles
third it was hidden single player gameplay
fourth was the forge
fifth was the customization
sixth was the ending
and now 7...the leaked game:/

Microsoft will definitatly take actions against the torrents

because those cheap bastards GameTrailers, saw a video ending of Halo 3. And they posted it on their news page. I clicked on the link from their news page, which was a video in Youtube. A red message came up saying it was deleted by Microsoft, or copyright.

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 05:07:15 PM »

Sanfu: When does m$ stick to what they say?

xnio:no they wont
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 05:25:24 PM »

All i know, is that is free and it works LOL dam, sucks to be Bungie and MS right now
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 05:29:38 PM »

damn man...
good for microsoft!
they deserve it:/
they were so full of them self that Halo 3 will boost up their sales so high and its the ultimate FPS!

thats why there are so many adverts/tv spots for it!
even on the radio

now its leaked:/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxNTVEvf9xI

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »

DUDE i need a 360 like NOW!!!
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin i just played halo3, wooow
nothing special, lol
i got at my brothers house as he was beating the game, so i have been playing multi player for about 3 hours, is awesome, now i have to get a 360 too Cry lol

spelling edit -snafu
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:35:38 PM by Snafupossum » Logged
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 06:37:23 PM »

well hell, halo 2 was leaked the same way, and you could play it on live b4 the release as well. i mean every single game is leaked these days, whats all the hype about halo 3 being leaked?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: