Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 03:05:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3 The Game Leaked  (Read 29948 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

Aright Star Trek Geek; you dont have to beam us up another off topic post GamezR2EZ LOL jk jK though that would be neat; i think
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 10:17:16 PM »

umm i seen the end and i cant really see it cause really crappy quality

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 11:29:54 AM »

Aright Star Trek Geek; you dont have to beam us up another off topic post GamezR2EZ LOL jk jK though that would be neat; i think

pfffff star trek, HA

im a Yodie (Star Wars all the wAy YaYAYA)

on topic, Halo3 RoCKS SO much i crashed here at my bros to play it
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »

umm i seen the end and i cant really see it cause really crappy quality

yeah i know, and it was released by a website group, you would think that someone that runs a website for gameing would know how to use a cc

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 10:42:52 AM »

Right i want a CC for all the cool s**t i do on my xbox, then be like Zzk.
But, if watched the ending for halo3 all ready then y but the game any more, i mean why would u know cause i their gos the hole game
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »

Right i want a CC for all the cool s**t i do on my xbox, then be like Zzk.
But, if watched the ending for halo3 all ready then y but the game any more, i mean why would u know cause i their gos the hole game

You could still buy it for the online multiplayer.... I'm assuming that u can't get away with playing with a burned copy of the game.... I don't know much about modding 360s, just the original.....

And to be honest, i was kinda disappointed to hear that Halo 3 leaked.... I wanted their sales to be huge, that way Halo would put the gaming industry ABOVE the film industry in profits. M$ is shooting to beat what Spider Man 3 did in a weekend, but M$ wants to do it in one day.....

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 02:24:53 PM »

halo will still big a huge sale hit. theres only a few that have d/l'ed it. look at how big of a sales profit halo 2 did even though it was released b4 launch.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 05:34:04 PM »

those who can play it are as follows

1. modded 360's owners
2. people who heard about it\downloaded it
3. those who actually got it working (which was no everyone)

this SERIOUSLY limits those who are playing it right now, considering the fact that is comes out on the 25th (aka tommorow) no one has really lost any sales
so the story leaked, gets the hype up to, those people who wanna play it will get it all the sooner

the fact is if it were a movie leak EVERYONE can watch it, the slim (comparitevly) 360 community will over all not have an impact on sales, and those who may have downloaded will probably buy it anyway, like me
that way there is no banning risk
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »

Thats true, oo buy the way im getting a 360 woow know i just need so extra money to buy the dam game Roll Eyes
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 09:19:32 PM »

I know it'll still be successful, there's no dount in my mind that it will be. Just by the pre-orders alone the success of Halo 3 can be abticipated. Still, the leak rattled my cages...

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »

its not a "movie leak" its a special thats going to be on the discovery channel October 4th or some where around there. plus i have the movie scirpt, and i haven seen the talking in that scene anywhere in the script Tongue

more info here: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/last-one-standing/halo-sweeps/halo-sweeps.html

Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2007, 08:15:41 AM »

its not a "movie leak" its a special thats going to be on the discovery channel October 4th or some where around there. plus i have the movie scirpt, and i haven seen the talking in that scene anywhere in the script Tongue

more info here: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/last-one-standing/halo-sweeps/halo-sweeps.html

I know it's not a movie leak. The game leaked. What i'm saying is.... that M$ wanted to sell enough copies of Halo 3 to that it's profits can be more of that of Spider-Man 3, so they can show everyone that there is just as much money (if not more) in the gaming industry as in the film industry.

And yeah, i had seen a script too, I began to read a while back, but there was no way i was gonna sit there and read all of it....

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: