Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 12:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3 The Game Leaked  (Read 29819 times)
r3skyline
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »

crysis hasnt been leaked yet...wish it had been tho. beta sux...  Tongue
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 07:59:28 PM »

well hell, halo 2 was leaked the same way, and you could play it on live b4 the release as well. i mean every single game is leaked these days, whats all the hype about halo 3 being leaked?

Cause i didnt know halo 2 was leaked the same way Tongue
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »

crysis hasnt been leaked yet...wish it had been tho. beta sux...  Tongue

crysis isnt even done beta testing, theres still a whole nother part of teh beta coming out on the 25th.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »

I need to get another 360  Cry Cry my own 360. I wanna get the 360 Elite  Smiley but i still gotta get a job  Cry

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 09:44:14 AM »

well hell, halo 2 was leaked the same way, and you could play it on live b4 the release as well. i mean every single game is leaked these days, whats all the hype about halo 3 being leaked?
are you sure!?
cuz Torrent wasn't even available or notice at that time...
I don't think halo 2 was leaked:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »

It was.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 02:24:55 PM »

I need to get another 360  Cry Cry my own 360. I wanna get the 360 Elite  Smiley but i still gotta get a job  Cry

well just 411, all 360's have hdmi now the onlt difference between premium and elte, is color and hdd size now.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »

well just 411, all 360's have hdmi now the onlt difference between premium and elte, is color and hdd size now.

yup i know i just wanna get it so i don't have to pay more for getting a bigger brand new hdd for a premium 360 instead of just paying a lil more than what a premium costs to get an Elite plus i like the color black better anyways.i cant remember what else i was gonna say cause my parents fighting is distracting my lol.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »

Yes, im only 125 from a 360 prim
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »

Why cant we download HARDWARE!!!!!!! Cry Cry

lol that would solve alot, considering you guys download everything else, lol

and for the record, if i download a product and like it, i buy it (even if i "cracked it" to try it out to begin with) i played Halo online from a burned disc for years, and i have the actuall copy sealed in my archive (thats right i have an archive  Wink) so i feel the same way about Hardware, i wanna try it out

lol thats my thoughts anyway
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 05:06:12 PM »

Why cant we download HARDWARE!!!!!!! Cry Cry

lol that would solve alot, considering you guys download everything else, lol

and for the record, if i download a product and like it, i buy it (even if i "cracked it" to try it out to begin with) i played Halo online from a burned disc for years, and i have the actuall copy sealed in my archive (thats right i have an archive  Wink) so i feel the same way about Hardware, i wanna try it out

lol thats my thoughts anyway

OMG!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO COOL IF YOU COULD HAVE LIKE A MATERIAL PRINTER THAT PRINTS ANYTHING

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »

OMG!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO COOL IF YOU COULD HAVE LIKE A MATERIAL PRINTER THAT PRINTS ANYTHING

let me go geeky for a second

if everything could be broke down into an electron, proton, or neutron respectivly then it could be reassembled into anything, from a cup to a printer to a coke,lol

the possibilties are literally endless, no more barbaric FUSION, what a waste that is, lol
but if everyone thinks of that thought long enough it will come to be!!!!!!

well not really but its still a though, lol
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »

let me go geeky for a second

if everything could be broke down into an electron, proton, or neutron respectivly then it could be reassembled into anything, from a cup to a printer to a coke,lol

the possibilties are literally endless, no more barbaric FUSION, what a waste that is, lol
but if everyone thinks of that thought long enough it will come to be!!!!!!

well not really but its still a though, lol

i guess my bros said that they saw something on the science channel and there was this printer thing that could altmost print a livin human heart

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »

someday....

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »

someday....
yup...the only hard part will be doing the heart transplant lol