Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 05:45:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: softmod!?  (Read 14482 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »

Damn... You cant softmod a 360

yet! lol
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 02:30:42 PM »

Damn... You cant softmod a 360

yet! lol

well i would consider the firmware flash as a softmod, as you dont do anything mechanical its all software injections. to me, its jsut like hotswapping, which is considered softmodding.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »

i see youre point, Snafu
however i veiw softmodding a little differnt (although youre right heres what i see in "softmodding")

1. You dont buy anything (cheap guy here  Wink) ever, never
2. You arent limited to one aspect of the console (playing burned games, only playing certain backups, ect)
3. I want to bACKup my games, no just burn them, i own all the xbox games i have backed up and if i got a 360 i dont want to have to BURN copies of them, that ruins the point for me

thats what i want in an Xbox 360 "softmod" and while thats not the def. of a softmod i think thats what a lot of people feel to
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »

PSP you flash the firmware  and  if you got a 1.50 it Cost 0.00$$   to flash it =)

and just get a good 2g memstick and you're good for at most 3-4 games at a time =)

I love my PSP and i am loveing the kick ass RPGs on it 

Best system i have gotten that i can take around with me =)

PS..  GOD i can't wait for FF7 Crisis Core  (USA)  to come out =)

the Jap version Looks SOOO sweet
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 10:08:03 PM »

PSP you flash the firmware  and  if you got a 1.50 it Cost 0.00$$   to flash it =)

and just get a good 2g memstick and you're good for at most 3-4 games at a time =)

I love my PSP and i am loveing the kick ass RPGs on it 

Best system i have gotten that i can take around with me =)

PS..  GOD i can't wait for FF7 Crisis Core  (USA)  to come out =)

the Jap version Looks SOOO sweet

DUde i sold my psp for 120, going to get a slim and mod the **** out of it
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 10:13:48 PM »

umm keepin xbox cause i still play old school xbox games and it still runs. i droped it down a flight of stairs today and it still runs great my 360 on the other hand wouldnt survive that. 360 is good and all but is terms of craftsmenship xbox is better and lasts longer. i know a 12 year old kid that had his xbox since it came out and its cracked chipped dented broken faceplate but it still runs. he broke more controllers than any thing else. oh and he went through 23 playstation 2s

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »

so much for the 360 youre were going to get, lol Wink
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »

so much for the 360 youre were going to get, lol Wink

Dude that was the hole reason lol Smiley
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »

umm keepin xbox cause i still play old school xbox games and it still runs. i droped it down a flight of stairs today and it still runs great my 360 on the other hand wouldnt survive that. 360 is good and all but is terms of craftsmenship xbox is better and lasts longer. i know a 12 year old kid that had his xbox since it came out and its cracked chipped dented broken faceplate but it still runs. he broke more controllers than any thing else. oh and he went through 23 playstation 2s
ok first of all are you sure he's 12? I got my xbox when i was 9 years old... and i yet to have dropped it or damage it in any way... except my first xbox the dvd drive got trashed and i was too young to know how to fix it (same thing with ps2) BUT i get my second xbox a week later with warranty and upgraded to the halo 1 xbox. Well i played it leagaly for a couple of years but then i got a psp at age 12... i modded the crap outa that thing and had a little side buissness as well... then my psp broke (the flash cracked under extreme heat) and then at age 14 now got to this site and modded my xbox i got bored really fast with that but i do use it as my media center and let my bros play with that. I get a PSP slim just a couple of days ago and i get back to psp hacking and my side buissness this is a short story of my modding life and i have never broken a consul myself and yet it happens

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »

dont worry i been moddin years

I like tacos.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: