Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:26:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: (OLD)Softmod with Krayzie UXE installer  (Read 145005 times)
Pooda killa
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2006, 06:50:07 PM »

nm, thanks for helping mod the xbox
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 06:03:38 AM »

Pooda killa  try deleteing save off Xbox then recopying back over to Xbox
 (some times the save file messies up and this has to be done to fix it)

and if your useing 007:AUF make sure your starting a game frist then Quit then Load Save
Coolant
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2006, 05:19:29 PM »

Does this method suffer from the Clock Loop? If so, is there another method that could avoid it?

A clock loop is when you xbox has a power failure. The xbox wants to get its time from the origional xbox dash, but it can't. It restarts and repeats the same process.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »

we Know what a clock loop is And No  close to All Newer Auto install Softmods Fixed the clock loop

you can have it unpluged for Weeks on end and plug it back up without clock loop
Coolant
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »

I was just saying what a clock loop is if anyone didn't know.

Anyway, thanks. I get frequent power outages around were I live (lots of rain), and now I won't have to worry about never being able to use my xbox again.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2006, 04:16:39 AM »

Even if a xbox gets in a Clock loop it does not mean you can never use it agin

To fix a clock Loop just leave Xbox On and Let it Keep rebooting after about 20mins or Longer (could take Hours)
it will get it's self out of the clock Loop

But i don't think anyone will ever see a clock loop agin =)
drfweega
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »

Wow, the good 'ol days with those clock loops. Boy do I miss 'em.
limpbiscut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2006, 08:04:11 PM »

Ok. i just got my xbox. splinter cell. and an action replay. and i heard something called softmoding that my friends says is good. First of all i would like to know which files do i need to softmodd my xbox. And i would like to know what pal and the nsct mean. can anyone teach me how to softmod? i would appreciate it. Smiley

If your thirsty and in the middle of the desert follow a thirsty coyote
drfweega
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »

We could teach you whatever you want, all you have to do is create a new topic in the Questions section of the forum so that everyone will know you want help.
C_C
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2007, 08:04:45 PM »

Whenever I try to copy my gamesaves over to my HDD from the memory card... there is no option to "copy" the game save. It only says "delete". That's it.

So, I figured what the hell... I'll try running the exploit directly from the memory card. It quickly flashes red/green error 21.

Now I know I wasn't supposed to run it from the memory card... but what is my options if the dash doesn't allow the copying of the game save?

I have a v.1.x xbox with:
K: 1.00.4034.01
D: 1.00.5960.01

I'm trying to use the Krazie's Ndure Autoinstaller Package from xbins. (isn't that the new update to this working UXE package?)

Does anyone have any input on this one? Thanks for any and all help

-C_C
C_C
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2007, 11:53:35 PM »

got it! it was a corrupted game save!

It's all done!

Thanks Krayzie for the great install app!!

-C_C
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2007, 11:56:53 PM »

try this, when u load ur mem card and u go to the MEMORY tab on the original XB dash, select the controller port where the memory is and hit A, it will show what game saves are on the mem card. using the up and down arrows highlight the gamesave u wanna copy then hit the RIGHT arrow. then click A and u should have an option to copy. hope this helps.

skip

Rusty Meathook
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »

ehy.

i know im gonna sound like a dumbass here-i have done lots of mods, but never uninstalled one.  can someone let me know how i uninstall the ndure install and get back to original.

thanks a bunch
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2007, 10:22:24 PM »

the most foolproof way i can think of is using XboxHDM. it will restore ur softmodded HDD to stock pretty easily. the best part is that it always works, if done correctly. Boost has got a tut >>LINK. and Zzk2001 has got a video tut >>LINK. if u decide to use Boost's tut, you should make a backup of ur C and E drives. and a personal note, i had trouble unlocking the XB HDD so that it could be restored, to avoid this, put the your eeprom.bin in the eeprom folder when making the XboxHDM disk... ull know what im talkin about when u get there. good luck.

skip

r_kelly34
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2007, 11:04:36 AM »

NO................

Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
 Is for USA version

Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
 Is for Canada version Or EUR i forget witch =)

PAL is for Europe, NTSC is USA, not sure if it is PAL in Canada but definitely Europe
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: