Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: (OLD)Softmod with Krayzie UXE installer  (Read 146012 times)
drfweega
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2006, 03:38:28 PM »

I think its because you don't have a router to assign you a IP address.
ENDVash
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2006, 05:26:24 PM »

yes that was why i found out the problem i had to set it to static ip and i went to run and typed in winipcfg and it poped up all my ip info and i just went to system and changed everything to what it said on my pc.....i shouldent have even posted anything lmao..i useally find out whats wrong real quick..i mean i couldent go a day without live lmfao....also i love this site so much..cause now..i did what my friends said couldent be done..turning off and on a soft mod..lmao...dumb basterds thanks to who ever made this forum

-chief
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »

hey i just wanted to express my gratitude for this tut, i mean its very clear and the video is a real bonus. i havent tried it yet, but i will on the weekend. question tho... after i mod the xbox is there any way that i can play backed up games from other systems say N64, gamecube, ps2, yadda yadda? i dont remember where i say this online video ( i think it was youtube) but there was this dude with these emulators on his XB and hes was playing these 2 games from N64 and gamecube. im just wondering if that s really possible and if it is, i would really appreciate it someone would kindly point me in the right direction of getting it done. thanks.

skip

ENDVash
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2006, 02:44:50 AM »

hmm ya u can play like 64 games and stuff..but i think u have to ftp them..and im not sure about ps2..i tryed playing one after i installed my soft mod and i dont guess u can u might have to have a emu or something...but..i dont have a router Cry so..i dont get to mod my halo 2 maps and stuff..but the main reason i installed mine is so i can play dvds without the remote and forin and burnt games..cause..my dad went across the country and bought a ton of forin games lmfao......now i can play them...lol..but id def install it if i was u man..it is so sweet..u can change the led color on the front and stuff..make it red yellow org flashing red flashing green..all kinds of stuff..

-chief
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2006, 08:04:28 AM »

(N64 = Yes very buggy)   

(Gamecube = NO  Never)

(Playstation = Yes very Buggy)

(Playstation 2 = NO Never)

all OLD systems like Snes,Nes,Sega, etc etc  =  YES  99.9% working

Thing Is when enulateing a SYStem you need the Same "specs" as the system then you need More to Run the software

So say a Ps2 emu  thats 300mhz  then take in the GPU  at 150 MHz  that 450mhz

xbox's cpu is 733mhz  Ok you need to run 450mhz just to load a ps2emu  now your xbox oly has 283hmz left to run a Game But must games Use all the CPU's power to run so right there your s**t out of luck =)

and thats without putting in the Sound
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006, 09:53:57 PM »

o thanks that makes sense. a lot of sense, i was always uncertain on why certain system emus where either never created or never worked. this makes it very clear. so like u said, older system emus should work, but definately not the newer ones. thanks again.

skip

general question: can u save game to the HB HD instead of the mem card, then load it later?

(update)
ive been searching everywhere for AR and every store i go to tells me that either they have discontinued it or they have never heard of it before. nevertheless, i am without AR. i was wondering, instead of using AR can i just FTP the necessary saved game file of 007AUF to my XB and continue with soft modding that way? thanks.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 09:08:29 PM by skip2mylou » Logged

ENDVash
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2006, 11:23:50 PM »

ok guys..i use dual retail cause i play live now when i boot it up in retail i get 21 error saying my xbox needs serviced..ok im gona try going into mechassualt and turning the softmod off but how can i fix that anyway??cause i dont want to have to turn it off and on if that does fix it thanks

-chief
ENDVash
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2006, 01:55:28 PM »

...sorry guys i figured it out for myself again lol..i need to stop doing that lmao....but i had to  restore ms dash..for anyone who gets the same problem..if the same thing happens u wont even be able to turn the soft mod off and it work..u can load ur modded dash but not regular so u just put in your mechassualt launch the installer and hit restore ms dash and it fixes it...i better backup my ms dash befor it crashes and im screwed
Pooda killa
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2006, 06:39:00 AM »

if im using Splinter cell do i use Krayzie 007 UXE Installer v2.8 (remade to fit on New AR memcard).rar?
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2006, 06:30:12 PM »

Pooda killa   "NO"  you use

Krayzie_SC-NTSC_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8.rar   
Krayzie_SC-PAL_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8.rar
Or
Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
Pooda killa
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »

so im guseing that i use both Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
                                               Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar?

i hope im right
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2006, 04:56:21 AM »

NO................

Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
 Is for USA version

Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
 Is for Canada version Or EUR i forget witch =)
drfweega
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2006, 02:16:14 PM »

This tutorial has a lot of hits.

Good job zzk.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 04:07:12 AM »

Thax man i would have Never Dreamed it would get this Big =)

(Read 10,104 times)  <---WOW
Pooda killa
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2006, 05:05:27 PM »

if i did some thing wrong, you can call me an idiot:

i did the directions

i load linux file, i get error, if im an idiot you need to tell me what im doing wrong and what i need to do
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: