Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 01:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: (OLD)Softmod with Krayzie UXE installer  (Read 145016 times)
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 05:33:23 PM »

you need to put the folder "4d530017" on the AR

if it still gon't work, "zip" it
then try again

if you need more help chat with us on our chatroom

http://www.smdepot.net/irc/chat.php

hope this helps
BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

EvilTediz
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2005, 07:29:43 PM »

Step number 1 and 3 confuses me. Could you rephrase with greater detail. Such as where exactly do I put the mod when dropping into AR. Should I go into C:/ or should I just try to drop it in. Ihave no idea what you mean in step number 3. I can't chat because I refused to download the supplement to Java to chat in that room. I won't ask me if I want to get it now. Pls help.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 09:34:38 AM »

^
 |

look up i have Updated This TUT seeing i mayed it like 1½ years ago or longer  i can't remmeber =)
alman343
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 06:26:05 PM »

im new to soft modding and im wondering if you can use gameshark to put the linux installer on the memory card
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 10:29:21 AM »

zzk has made us a video that walkes you thru this step by step. Very imformative and well done. Check it out if you have any questions about this process.

http://www.kennyc2000.com/smdepot/incl/libfile.php?PHPSESSID=fe448c0851ed23710e100c4f0fe2ba19&path=Instructional%20Videos%2F&filename=install%20softmod.avi&action=download

yes it is completely necessary for this link to be this long. lol. enjoy.

BIGG JAKE79
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 04:18:54 PM »

I cant find the .zip file with Krayzie UXE installer in it. Can someone give me a link to it?
jebus989
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »

Not knowing which game i cannot.

But, click here. Then go to 'Exploits', then select the correcponding file. MA = mechassualt, SC = splintercell and AUF= agent under fire.

These are .RAR archives, you'll need the program winRAR to extract them. You can get it by clicking here.

The .zip file is within the .RAR archive Smiley
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 05:33:42 PM »

AUF is now Named  007  hope that helps anyone that gets lost looking for AUF lol
NaveR
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 09:56:52 AM »

I have the origional splinter cell but I cant get any of these to work.

I download the file

Save both of the zip files to AR and then to the Xbox. So its the Installer and Profile

I load Linux Profile

I click the next thing which should load the installer but I get a black screen.

When I read up about this problem Krazie just says to read the README file or whatever comes in the .rar file when I do theres no sollution to this problem.

Ive also tried this on an xbox that came out on the first day.

ill keep checking the board and will go check the mirc but if anyone reads this and knows how to solve this problem you can contact me at evanritchie@hotmail.com

Ive also tried to boot up the ltools 1.7.5 and nothing was changed but I got the error 21 thing.

Should I maybe try mech assult?
kingyiff
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »

Maybe you don't have the right msdash.

I would try updating your msdash by running the xbox live option on a xbox live compatible game and then try to mod. If that doesn't work I would try mechassault
jebus989
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 05:35:07 PM »

I was confused about a message that i got when i tried to use xbmc as my second xbe file to use when i pressed the eject button on my xbox,it said somthing about"The xbe2 has to be signed with habbi" or somthing to that affect.

I have no clue on what this is,if somone knows,please reply to that question as to what it mean and how to do it.

thank you guys

Just rooting through 'the archives' and noticed an unanswered question :O so i thought id give it a shot anyways.

Habbi is a 'fake' xbe signer - basically it allows an xbe to be recognised as a game. this is used for creating bootdisks for example. So it would seem to me, that the second xbe was trying to be loaded in retail mode - or by bypassing the modified bios and loading shadowc, therefore would need a signed or habbi signed xbe to be bootable. As for signing it with habbi - i have not used the program (or ever needed to) and neither do you...
dual booting has been greatly improved with krayzies ndure installer, you can boot a second (unsigned) xbe or retail at the touch of a few buttons. With Krayzies Ndure v1.1 out for to BETA testers Cheesy itll be out officially anyday

its time to update

and congrats to zzk for having the officail most veiwed thread on smdepot Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 05:37:21 PM by jebus989 » Logged
jon182
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »

when i transfer the splinter cell files to action replay it puts the game save under linux installer, as the game, so splinter cell dosent recognise the save, how do i change it so the save is in the splintercell file?
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »

Its supposed to put the saves under "linux installer" And SC will recognize the saves. MAKE SURE your not using platinum hits.

BIGG JAKE79
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 06:02:08 PM »

i used 007 AUF to softmod my xbox once and then turned the softmod off not unistalled it and then i had to return the game. i found my mechassault game and it wants me to install the softmod as if i never had one on. would that be ok or should i get the 007 game again and unistall then use mechassualt to install so i can use mechassualt only instead of 007?
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 11:03:16 PM »

UNINSTALL THE ORIGINAL AND START OVER WITH THE NEW GAME.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: