Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:48:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: (OLD)Softmod with Krayzie UXE installer  (Read 145019 times)
Pinky
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »

and also how do i get the emulators into  my memory card
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2006, 08:36:09 PM »

ok to make it dual boot
pop in the game that you modded your xbox with ( spinter cell, mechassult, 007auf )
load the run linux game save
you'll have an extra options menu to cusomize your xbox further than what it is.
goto to extras at the bottom
now choose dualboot retail
also while your here ( if you just modded your xbox ) format F
now eject the game and restart the xbox
when you turn it on it'll go to your modded dash ( evox, unleash )
if you turn the xbox with the dvdrom tray open it'll goto unmodded M$ regular old dash.

check it out
BOOST

((( oh yeah zakiller, this is how smdepot does it - just like you like it )))

Sig Built by BOOST

Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2006, 08:39:51 PM »

and also how do i get the emulators into  my memory card

once you mod your xbox you can hook it up to your network ( router ) and put in the IP address so you can connect to put your emulators on it. you can put anything on your xbox this way... as long as it 's not too big.

you can also burn a dvd ( RW ) and load up information that way
unleash X has a file explorer and XBMC has a great file manager.

try some of those
also for help with FTP access
look up FTP on this site.
we have tuts for just about everything.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Pinky
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »

ok to make it dual boot
pop in the game that you modded your xbox with ( spinter cell, mechassult, 007auf )
load the run linux game save
you'll have an extra options menu to cusomize your xbox further than what it is.
goto to extras at the bottom
now choose dualboot retail
also while your here ( if you just modded your xbox ) format F
now eject the game and restart the xbox
when you turn it on it'll go to your modded dash ( evox, unleash )
if you turn the xbox with the dvdrom tray open it'll goto unmodded M$ regular old dash.

check it out
BOOST

((( oh yeah zakiller, this is how smdepot does it - just like you like it )))
[/quotewhat run linux save i dont hAve linux
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 11:27:20 PM »

have you modded you xbox?
if you have softmodded then you have a "run linux" game save for one of the 3 exploitable games. ( mechassult - splinter cell - 007 AUF )
you need to figure out what you modded your xbox with and use the same game that was used for your mod.

let me know what you have done and what you want to do, we can help you do it

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

AbsentBlakout
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »

Help, I was using mechassault and this installer back on January 9th, 06 to install the softmod but when I was trying to uninstall it, I accidentally prssed the back button and now when I try to uninstall it it gives me an error that says Last action: rename ...", or something, then another 1that says"batch error" or something. how can I fix this? Please help, I've been waiting to get it fixed for nearly 7 months.
Stin
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 12:15:38 AM »

Hey Guys, I'm having some issues softmodding my XBox.  I downloaded the lastest Krayzie UXE Installer from xbin, copied the saves over to a memory card via AR, and then to the HD.  I loaded my original copy of SC (not a Platinum Hits, the 5+ yr old version).  I load the Linux profile at the main menu and then at the Load Check Point screen there are no check points listed to load.  If I select ('A' button) the 'Check Points' option the XBox basically freezes.  There is still sound but all I can do is power it off or eject the game.

I made sure to logon to XBox live prior to even trying this to make sure I had the lastest MS dashboard.

Anyone have any ideas?  If need be I could try to track down a orginal MA disk but since I already had SC I just figured I'd use that.

I apologize, I tried using the chat feature but keep getting a Java.Net.ConnectException error.

Thanks in advance!
ARMYCABOOSE
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 05:29:48 PM »

http://www.madcatzstore.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=1&idCategory=10
would i be able to use a gameshark instead of AR? my friend has a gameshark and i dont want to spend extra money
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 06:17:17 PM »

Help, I was using mechassault and this installer back on January 9th, 06 to install the softmod but when I was trying to uninstall it, I accidentally prssed the back button and now when I try to uninstall it it gives me an error that says Last action: rename ...", or something, then another 1that says"batch error" or something. how can I fix this? Please help, I've been waiting to get it fixed for nearly 7 months.

make a xboxhdm CD with your eemprom on it and remake your hard drive.
get the game save exploit from smdepot.net files section

remod your xbox it'll work fine
BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »

Hey Guys, I'm having some issues softmodding my XBox.  I downloaded the lastest Krayzie UXE Installer from xbin, copied the saves over to a memory card via AR, and then to the HD.  I loaded my original copy of SC (not a Platinum Hits, the 5+ yr old version).  I load the Linux profile at the main menu and then at the Load Check Point screen there are no check points listed to load.  If I select ('A' button) the 'Check Points' option the XBox basically freezes.  There is still sound but all I can do is power it off or eject the game.

I made sure to logon to XBox live prior to even trying this to make sure I had the lastest MS dashboard.

Anyone have any ideas?  If need be I could try to track down a orginal MA disk but since I already had SC I just figured I'd use that.

I apologize, I tried using the chat feature but keep getting a Java.Net.ConnectException error.

Thanks in advance!

make sure you get a good save exploit. download it from our files section.
if all else fails just redo your harddrive with xboxhdm CD with your eeprom.

give it a shot
BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

ARMYCABOOSE
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 07:46:54 AM »

http://www.madcatzstore.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=1&idCategory=10
would i be able to use a gameshark instead of AR? my friend has a gameshark and i dont want to spend extra money
does anyone know if this works??? Huh
Stin
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »

Thanks in advance!

make sure you get a good save exploit. download it from our files section.
if all else fails just redo your harddrive with xboxhdm CD with your eeprom.

give it a shot
BOOST

Thanks for the advice.

This is what solved the problem should anyone else encounter the issue.  I tried the download from the SMDepot site and still had no luck.  This may be mentioned somewhere already and I missed it but what I ended up having to do was remove the saved missions I had downloaded and also my old profile (basically the only SC save that remained was the exploit download).  After that the Krayzie installer worked perfectly.

Again thanks for the assistance!
bluntz3000
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2006, 09:38:06 PM »

Grin All I can say about your site and this forum is THANK YOU so much for the info and directions. 2.99 for Splinter Cell (used) and 30.00 for AR and free instruction. Less than 15 minutes and I have a custom and modded XB! Thanks Bro.
ENDVash
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2006, 06:10:49 AM »

guys..ive got a dumb question..how do i download files from the files section......i signed up for the forums and it wont let me go to downloads...also once i do get this downloaded i cant get ban from live as long as i use the boot thing right??where it has ms dash..cause i was reading a thing and it said that u could only get ban if they like cheked ur hd for edited saves..but then they could ban me anyway for my action replay saves right so is there any more risk then just haveing ar halo 2 saves..sorry if u already answerd either of these questions..im a lazy basterd...
ENDVash
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2006, 09:50:33 AM »

..ok sorry for that last post now i have it installed on my xbox i went and did the retail thing for the live thing but now i cant get live to work..must be with my ip or something i use a modem..i have no router i take the modem right in my room and plug it directly into my xbox so if u could tell me how to get my ip id be greatful
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: