Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 05:48:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: i fagot my xbox password and its not the default password i changed it,how can i obtain my password,can sum one help me?
i - 1 (33.3%)
6 - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i forgot my xbox password  (Read 11643 times)
kay-pee
« on: September 17, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

i fagot my xbox password and its not the default password i changed it,how can i obtain my password,can sum one help me?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 06:25:41 PM by Yachi » Logged
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 02:11:30 PM »

use an ftp program and what dash are you using? anyway with the ftp program fetch the config file in E:/dashboard/ and then use notepad and edit the old password to some thing like 1234 then upload the file and it should work fyi this is for unleashx and xbmc but i havnt tried it on any others but it should work

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

Yeah, just try to switch to a different dash, and then try to get the config file just like Art said. I just hope you and if you dont have another dash in your hd just burn a cd with an clean unleash x dash in it and run it

Ps why did you make a poll?
kay-pee
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 06:48:25 PM »

i dunno u tell me busta?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 09:54:47 PM »

use an ftp program and what dash are you using? anyway with the ftp program fetch the config file in E:/dashboard/ and then use notepad and edit the old password to some thing like 1234 then upload the file and it should work fyi this is for unleashx and xbmc but i havnt tried it on any others but it should work

or (thats a way to do it) the easy way is go to    E:\Dashboard\Config.xml in youre file explorer on the xbox
open the file and fing the sub menu with the password you forgot and 1. copy it down and use that 2. edit the file there and reboot

using this you can even take of the password
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »

or (thats a way to do it) the easy way is go to    E:\Dashboard\Config.xml in youre file explorer on the xbox
open the file and fing the sub menu with the password you forgot and 1. copy it down and use that 2. edit the file there and reboot

using this you can even take of the password

DUde that was so much easier then mine hahahah Smiley Grin Smiley Grin
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »

make a install CD to replace dash  Grin Easy

or just use My install CD and replace dash LOL
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 04:23:27 PM »

make a install CD to replace dash  Grin Easy

or just use My install CD and replace dash LOL

if youre new, thatsthe easiest, if youre not then learn sumthin new and do it my way  Wink
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »

Either way, they all work the same brother
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: