Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 03:35:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have Xbox Live?  (Read 9372 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: September 14, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »

If so aren't you sick and tired of @$$ Holes who think there cool I.P. flooding you.Like its the third time its happened,Like I'm not much of an Xbox Live Player anymore since my account was finally found out by Microsoft that it wasn't paid for for like a whole year I'm not kidding because we had just gotten the bill right after the credit card was canceled saying that if it wasn't paid within the next couple days that they would shut it off well like a year goes by and it still works really weird i think lol,well anyways back to my topic anyways since my brothers are the ones who play xbox live and their getting all kinds of friends and whatnot so my older brother was just playing on the regular non modded xbox and my little bro is on the 360 and my internet starts going stupid on my saying loading web page for like 5 minutes and i tell my older bro and he says yeah i know we just got I.P. flooded and it just annoys me,Oh and there is this other time some Dill Hole on xbox live Packet Bombed us and almost blew up all three of our routers and modems which really sucked because it took out our internet for like an hour. I dunno i just felt i needed to rant about it here lol if you guys don't like it I'll take it down  Smiley

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 11:28:39 PM »

Awkward!

Yeah I have Xbox live (smdepot)

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 12:14:57 AM »

Awkward!

Yeah I have Xbox live (smdepot)
yeah im not sure why i write such long things lol,but yeah i hate it when that stuff happens,and on top of that i need to get a job so i can get XBL again lol
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 01:54:57 AM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 12:20:47 AM »

i got that live thing Smiley

xbl tag- snafupossum

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:54:46 AM »

yeah what happend is that you cant really play xbl and be on the internet at the same time... when i play xbl (Art2Fly) i always either connect to a free wifi or just dont use the computer at all

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »

Your router nearly blew up from 'packet bombing'...

You got DDoS'ed, nothing more...
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »

I had xbox live, got banned. tried the config magic still didn't work so yeah dont know wat to do..
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 01:32:18 PM »

Your router nearly blew up from 'packet bombing'...

You got DDoS'ed, nothing more...

whats DDoS?

dwheelz
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »

i got xbl, play halo 2 only really. XBL- Get Narf On
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »

Distributed Denial of Service, its when you get so much bullshit traffic that you max out your connection and lose internets. Its just script kiddies pinging you.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »

Distributed Denial of Service, its when you get so much bullshit traffic that you max out your connection and lose internets. Its just script kiddies pinging you.

oh ok see I didn't know what ddos stood for lol I know about the traffic thing,lol my brother is trying to find the guy who did it too lol

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »

No chance. Give up.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 11:03:27 PM »

lol i know thats what i told him lol

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »

and yeah insane trout, the connection loss problems could of been from a kid on xbl "blue screening" you or DDoS as yachi said. or, your internet connection is to slow to handle all that. or it might just be your router or modem sucks. Ive had my 360, my laptop, my ps3, my pc, and the downstairs pc all online at once and it never started pinging out. but i do have to reset my router every 2 weeks or though idk why though, but if i dont, it will start messing up.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »

and yeah insane trout, the connection loss problems could of been from a kid on xbl "blue screening" you or DDoS as yachi said. or, your internet connection is to slow to handle all that. or it might just be your router or modem sucks. Ive had my 360, my laptop, my ps3, my pc, and the downstairs pc all online at once and it never started pinging out. but i do have to reset my router every 2 weeks or though idk why though, but if i dont, it will start messing up.

no i have three xbox's  and five computers online at once and we don't have any lag we have a lynksys router/modem setup/with Wi-Fi and Cox cable bundle package except the house phone's aren't connected anymore since we all have cell phones lol, Im pretty sure it was because we were packet bombed lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: