Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 04:18:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious Discussion  (Read 11379 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 05:45:49 AM »

Yea Sure.....  Roll Eyes
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »

religen....hmm

never made much sence to me even though i was baptised/confirmed nd crap. i stoped going to church when i was 5 cos it was boring and stopped "worshipping 'god' " when  i was 7 and realised:

if god gives forgiveness for everything then why would anyone goto 'hell'? wouldnt everyone be forgiven and aloud into 'heaven'? but then again mabey he only forgives the ones who are sorry...

if you even know the concept of science then you would see its a load of crud. if god was able to make the universe then why did he create evolution? why can we only see what we have now? why cant we see what happenes after? you dont watch a tv show and skip the finalie. every single person who reads this is reading threw their own eyes, not anyone elses. why shud we be following everyone? why cant we just wander as we want to?

now i believe there was a guy called jesus that was just a little insane and trying to expand jewdeeism. i dont think his storys are real but he has made a lot of people change for the better. but i think religeon is kinda like os'es,

Christianity = Windows (used a lot, major holes in script Tongue)
Jewdism = mac (the other guys, same old same old)
Buddism = linux (cool, dont reely care about others, just do it)

so mabey if we were able to branch out we wud have realistic religeons(and os'es) but it seems if we are going to try make our own religeon without making a cult then it will just be some life rules to live by every though the 'ten commandments' have "perfect" (haha) life rules...

"4 Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy."  shudnt every day be holy? (my sabbath day 1 December 1973 hehe)

"3/2 Thou shalt not make wrongful use of the name of thy God" but isnt his name Jehova? so whats wrong with sayin 'oh my god' , 'god damn it' and '<insert stupid god joke here>'?

"9/10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" lmao...

i will finish this later...

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 06:31:07 PM »

hey i am agnostic cause people just wont shutup about it and keep pushing me so i dont listen and theres this one chick that i have for some classes and wont shutup about how much god helps people god should help her then and she always says i should go to her church and worshiping god 3 times a week is fun ???wtf

I like tacos.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: