Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 05:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: frozen Hdd  (Read 6113 times)
darkkrew
« on: September 03, 2007, 01:48:35 PM »

a while ago when i made my hd everything was working good ti'll i tried using slayers cd v2.7 now i got and error 21 so i unlocked my drive using xboxhd 1-9 i put all the files in but now i cant lock it back i did it b4 but this time the drive is frozen i i cant unfreeze it anyone can help me?

btw my  mother board is an Intel desktop board D865PERL ANY HELP IS WELLCOME Cheesy
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »

erm didn't you read the ndure WARNING

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »

DUde slayers sucks, im sorry but its just not as good as the Nude man...dam i dont know how to fix a frozen HD Sad dude i really wish i could help u with that, im sorry Cry

But their is one thing i can tell u, is just try to get a new HD and us that XboxHDM 1.9 disk to make the new HD for the xbox, thank Goodness u backed up your eeprom.bin file  Wink
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 04:10:04 PM »

i always restart when my drive freezes and its unfrozen, dunno if i have ever had a drive permently freeze on me
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:23 PM »

its just not as good as the Nude man...

nothing is...
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »

ok on the xbhdm if you have it on disk if not it is availiable here and you can make a drive freeze and unfreeze should have wrote down it has something to do with the tool to mess with master passwords

I like tacos.

darkkrew
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

well i tried turning on my Pc with the XBoX HDD conneted but withouth the power connected to the drive.
when i tried to lock it it wouldnt let me it says aborting right after i write yes and then it freezez . i've been trying everything guys :,( but no luck at all.

do u guys thibk that my best option should be buy another Hd and mod it again or is there any other way to try  to fix my HD?

any help is wellcome and thx u all for trying to help me '
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: