Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 06:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger HD in XBOX LIVE  (Read 6811 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2007, 06:04:36 PM »

i need help with putting this in XBOX LIVe i modded my xbox so i cant account recovery on it and i wanna know if i could get in xbox live now i got a 80 G hD and i dont wanna get banned

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:11:54 PM »

Just get your live account from wat ever hard drive you have it on, and just put it in a memory card and then place it in your 80GB hard drive.

Just dual Boot so you can go to a live safe dash. I have a 160GB hard drive and what I did is just first got my live account and then modded the hole thing, then from the Unleash X dash I went to the MS dashbroad, placed my account on the xbox from the memory card; then when i was finish i dual booted to my Xbox to my Live safe dash and it logged in and started playing Halo 2 on Xbox live Grin
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 07:30:24 PM »

but will i get banned cuz i turened of the mod for xbox live to make the account but i wanna make it to xbox safly i have a bunch of games in my hd so i hate switching xbox HD to play burned games where is the xbox live account C: or E:

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Umm dude not to be mean, but i already answered your question.
Just dual Boot so you can go to a live safe dash. I have a 160GB hard drive and what I did is just first got my live account and then modded the hole thing, then from the Unleash X dash I went to the MS dashbroad, placed my account on the xbox from the memory card; then when i was finish i dual booted to my Xbox to my Live safe dash and it logged in and started playing Halo 2 on Xbox live Grin

But I'll answer your question any way cause where here to help  Smiley

1.How to get xbox live safely
ans. Dual boot using Krayzie extras
using the extras go to dual boot, live safe dash and prest o
password if you use the extras is AYBX

2. How to get your live account
ans.all you have to do is get the live account from the HD that had it, just got to your MS dash and go to the saves and it should be all the way at the bottom of the saves list and just put it on a memory card then just go to you modded HD if your using Unleash X chose MS dashboard and you should go back to the original MS dash and got to the memory card and transfer the save over to you HD like and other save on a memory card

Finally after all that turn off the xbox completely and then turn it on using the eject button, cause if you used the extras u should now boot up in to a live safe dash

3. I wanna play burn games
ans.you cant play burned game on an xbox or you will get banned. YOu have to use the Original disk sorry even if you have the exploited firmware on you drive
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:39:31 PM by Snipes101 » Logged
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »

where do i get the extras from i cant get them

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »

You get them here in our file section, just go to  Xbox / Exploits / Krayzie Ndure / and get any one of the files and open the folders up till u see one that says Extras and then ftp it over to your xbox and run it
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 07:22:44 PM »

good walk through Snipes, i just used it, never had an intrest in getting banned (again, im an EEPROM delear remember Cool) so i didnt mess try to put this one online but i just did that and im Halo 2 playing as we speak, thanx
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 08:37:52 PM »

HEheh thanks G Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: