Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 07:26:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wah!!! Can't lock my hardrive agin :'(  (Read 8314 times)
darkkrew
« on: August 19, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »

I need help, today i was trying to install Ndure softmod and when i unlock my HDD everything was good. After i did everything [install all the files and that] i went to lock my drive and it wouldnt let me, it says that i have to turn off the automatic drive detection and i did, and it keept on giving me the same error.

any help is wellcome :]

Help a brotha out Wink
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »

i'm alittle lost.....  if you have the eeprom then why did you not just Softmod and not hotswap

Or did you hotswap then  unlock =/   really i am at a loss at How or why you unlocked

---- Ok i would try useing a Old Pc and/Or going into the Bios to set  User on the HDD then try doing a lock Makeing Sure you do have you're eeprom in the right place
darkkrew
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

its okay dude i fixed my problem thx for trying to help me Smiley i really appreciate that
darkkrew
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 10:48:24 PM »

BTW i need ur help one more time i just installed a 500gb hdd on my xbox is working fine but i dont really know how to use 'Xbpartitioner' and well i dont wanna screw my hd up  and well i wanted to know if u could give me some guidance Smiley
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 02:30:20 AM »

<List Text="Format Menu" Sort="off" Auto="on" Passcode="BBXY">
        <Item Action="Format" Arg1="X">Format X Drive</Item>
   <Item Action="Format" Arg1="Y">Format Y Drive</Item>
   <Item Action="Format" Arg1="Z">Format Z Drive</Item>
   <List Text="Format E Drive" Sort="Off" Batch="True">
      <Item Action="AskUser" Arg1="Format">Are you sure you want to format Drive E?</Item>
      <Item Action="MessageBox" Arg1="Format">Press OK to proceed with the format operation.</Item>
      <Item Action="Format" Arg1="E">Format E Drive</Item>
   </List>
   <List Text="Format F Drive" Sort="Off" Batch="True">
      <Item Action="AskUser" Arg1="Format">Are you sure you want to format Drive F?</Item>
      <Item Action="MessageBox" Arg1="Format">Press OK to proceed with the format operation.</Item>
      <Item Action="Format" Arg1="F">Format F Drive</Item>
   </List>
   <List Text="Format G Drive" Sort="Off" Batch="True">
      <Item Action="AskUser" Arg1="Format">Are you sure you want to format Drive G?</Item>
      <Item Action="Format" Arg1="G">Format G Drive</Item>
   </List>
</List>

add that to unleashx under settings and format F and G

if you feel insecure you can delete it after.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »

you really like that xml docment dont you Yachi? i added the Emulator menu back after i got the latest version of UnleashX cause they removed it for some reason, i also add a Dash change menu
i doubt anybody wants the code but ill post it if they want

and darkkrew the password for the menu yachi gave you is BBXY if you didnt know
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 06:21:45 AM »

Mabey we shud start an unleashx code topic (or board?) and xbmc if anyone is good with it.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 10:59:44 AM »

i like the idea of that, i wouldnt mind having something like that around cause i have given alot of code outto my friends for different things

plus i would want to snag code from others, or at least see what they are up to
darkkrew
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »

WOW THX FOR ALL THAT INFO/HELP I REALLY APPRECIATE THATNOW I MADE ANOTHER MISTAKE ;0

well my drive is frozen and i cant lock it there is a topic XD 9im such a noob trying to learn :X
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »

you should just have to restart your computer, its frozen from to many unlock tries, or mine was at least, try to unlock it with option 4 on HDM and master code XBOXSCENE
that should be the master password, thats one at least Wink

but try hooking it up again and it should work
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »

if you have theeprom and xbhdm then use the iso creater and generate pass from eeprom and then unlock after you write it down correctly double check actually check 4 or 5 tmes cause now i have an hd that is not unlockable cause of one wrong number

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: