Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 05:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to draw comic book heroes?  (Read 4017 times)
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »

hey, ive recently been really interested in drawing the marvel heroes like spiderman, daredevil and deadpool (my fave). i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find tutorials on how to draw, u know, for beginners. im not that great at sketching people subjects, items are ok but im real bad at drawing people. i was hoping to start off with comic book heroes and then move on to be able to draw actual portraits. so please if anyone knows where i can find decent instructions on how to draw comic book heroes, or if any kind soul is willing to post up a tut of themselves drawing a character that would be awesome. thanks.

skip

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:39 PM »

i started out by just printing out pics and just tried to redraw what i had printed out, i feel that is the best way as you get your own technique of drawing from it.

theres some stuff that i drew in 5th grade. lol, its the only stuff i could find.

skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:53 PM »

awesome thanks a lot bro, thats actually some pretty good advice. ill try that out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: