Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 12:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking to buy...  (Read 45441 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »

i finally got my zune yesterday Smiley its black to.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »

READ POSTS!!!  Angry Angry

NUKE IS DOWN! NUKE IS DEAD! EVREYTHING IS DOWN!! NOTHING WORKS!! CAPS IS DOWN!!

lol
everything is dead for now, probably for a long while to, ClubLive changed some of their security around quite a bit

oh ok well thanks anyways,can somebody shoot me a pm if there is anything new or if Nuke gets back up?

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »

well the guy that made nuke and live macro already said that he isnt going to be making another program, as Microsoft when they revised the security on the site, they also altered the terms of use policy.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

right cause all these guys that cheated (zzk snafu ........) all did it in a legal way, believe it or not
now its actuall breaking the contract you agree to

not to say some isnt making one, but it wont be legal and microsoft can actual bring legal action against its users instead of just banning their account or not sending their stuff
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »

oh ok i see now. so back when they did it it was legal because it was in the contract really,but now they fixed it and now it is in the contract. I have a question about the contract though,what if I was a user way before they even changed the contract would the new one still pertain to me even though I didn't really agree to the new one in particularly?or is there something in the contract that says I have to agree to any future contract tweaks or updates?

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »

its not a contract its the terms of use

http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm

and no it doesnt matter if you signed in before, you cant get free stuff for free so dont look into it
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2007, 07:26:49 PM »

Heh, wow.

So none of you have ever used an exploit for anything? Your clinging to this like crazy.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »

i know and this wasnt even for that
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »

im clinging to it cuz i got like 1,000 dollars out of m$ Smiley well maybe not that much, but over 500

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »

its not a contract its the terms of use

http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm

and no it doesnt matter if you signed in before, you cant get free stuff for free so dont look into it

well if you think about it it pretty much is a contract i know its called terms of use but its pretty much a contract i mean its got rules and guidlines and what not

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2007, 08:48:28 PM »

well i thought i was done getting stuff from Microsoft, but i got come sony head phones today.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: