Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 01:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old vs. New  (Read 6142 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2005, 06:38:45 PM »

Ok, www.smdepot.net has been undergoing some major changes.... Such as the difference between our very first site.... Sad eesh... not so good :

www.smdepot.net/old

More recently however, the sites been redone by a wonderful web developer... lol j/k. And has even more recently undergone a top banner face lift. The old one can be found at www.smdepot.net/old/   as that was the old banner too. My question to everyone is... do you like the direction the site is headed? and do you have any suggestions. Nothing is concrete here.. execpt the fact that we all love softmods.. The site can be changed.. and should be changed / updated regularly. So if you have any feed back, or any skill in web dev. Let me know.. let us know.. we could use you and would greatly appreciate any and all help. Smiley

Let me know what you guys think of the site... I only want it to continue to grow.. and it can't do that if it sucks...

One immediate thing I would like to address is our need of more content. Esp. in the about page and the legal page. If anyone is partiularly gifted in this area, or would even like to take a stab at it.. let me know. I think they should both be re written and written well. Any takers? Thanks. Soft Mod Depot thanks you. Smiley

InsideAnd What
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 07:09:03 PM »

This site has been so helpful and the people have been SUPER NICE! its hard to find a site where people that basically know it all or more then you help you. They usually call you dumb or somethign and dont bother taking the time to help you. I know SMD helped me for ATLEAST 3-4 hours. Its awesome to be able to talk to a creator of a site and them being nice. Most people would think there too good to talk to you. And you dont get NONE of that here! Thank you guys for being super nice and super helpful. As far as changes I cant think of anything now...

PS need help AIM tombo3241 Email Tombo3222@aol.com
kingyiff
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 09:50:48 PM »

Hey SMD,

The site is def. going in the right direction. I really like the new banner and the top banner menu thing. It's coming together nicely .. keep up the good work.

Maybe I will take a stab at the legal and about page.

- Dr. Fweega -
jebus989
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 09:23:25 AM »

looks good
big up the content geez
w00t220
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 02:18:32 PM »

yea keep it up with the updates it looks better every time:)
FlareT
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 12:40:05 AM »

the old site was awesome too!!! i mean come on...just look at it.... its beautiful!

I was thinkin our wonderful site Developer (SMDepot) should give this place a little old school feel again... RED BLACK and WHITE.

What do you guys think?

IF YOU MOD IT...THEY WILL COME!
w00t220
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 11:20:03 AM »

i think its good the way it is
jebus989
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 03:50:39 PM »

the old site was awesome too!!! i mean come on...just look at it.... its beautiful!

I was thinkin our wonderful site Developer (SMDepot) should give this place a little old school feel again... RED BLACK and WHITE.
I think the new site no longer fits in with flares smd halo 2 skins Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: