Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious Discussion  (Read 11375 times)
drfweega
« on: July 27, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »

I'm anxious to know what your opinion is on religion and what religion most of you belong to and why. Be totally honest and don't get off-topic and don't flame other users because you don't agree with their religious ideology. This is not a debate, it is a discussion which means don't try to claim that what you are saying is correct over what someone else is saying. This is not a joke discussion so don't start making them. I want this to be as serious as possible and I want us to be able to get to know other peoples religions better from hearing about it at their point of view.

Let's begin....
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

OK i guess i'll start   

I don't believe In GOD  And i don't care for religions that try and Push them self On me with Talk about Being a Bad person Just Because i don't believe in there GOD

the way i see it is All religions are in some way Just Cults  they just want you're Money and tell you How to live you're life And how you should die

Now I do believe in Being a Good Person and Doing Whats Right  And if there Is a GOD thats  All He Should ask for

the truth is  there may not be a afterlife  And thats Reality  it's Just that ppl don't Want to Face Reailty
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 03:15:18 PM »

well as you can see about my sig and ava i am really strong with the roman catholic religion but i'm not a person that will knock on your door and say "HEY how are you doing will you come to my religion" now i may not agree with zzk but i belive that everyone has a right of free will and belife but i stil think that it's good to do good and bad to do bad like zzk said
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 05:06:46 PM by Art2Fly » Logged

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:16:21 PM »

I do belive in God and the after live, Im just not to in to it, like i go to church and all but im not all deteicaded; you know. I seem to be more like a lone wolf with my beliefs, i worship god in my own way and i do belive in the ten comandments. And like Zzk said being a good persone in live is something i try to do. It makes me happier to make other people happy!! Grin
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »

This will probably blow some of your minds.
My dad is a preacher and my mom is apart of a gospel Trio with 3 CD's published.
Now for me, I'm a good hearted person that beleives in all things have a reason.
I do believe in God but I don't attend church, I am with ZZK on most of what he said.
just be good to others and good things will happen for you.
also my religion is Baptist.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 07:16:04 PM »

the way i see it is All religions are in some way Just Cults  they just want you're Money and tell you How to live you're life And how you should die
your typing always amusing me some how make me laugh a little.
you always put caps on each starting word:P

lol...thats the first thing I ever heard in my life...religious is a cult group:P
makes sense

This will probably blow some of your minds.
My dad is a preacher and my mom is apart of a gospel Trio with 3 CD's published.
it did blow my mind:P...wow your dad is a preacher:P
lol

Anyway..my own thoughts
well I am a Christian...But as I grew up I lost communication with GoD...I stopped praying. Every night I always say to myself..."dammit I need to start praying"....the next day I keep saying it. I just didn't pray:/
One day something happened...I can't remember...but I got back to praying...and I am in a good communication with GoD. And good things have being happening to me...yea I still got family problem and such.
I don't go to church that often now....since I am busy with work:/
Last time I went to church the pastor said we should make a list for 2007 all the stuff we want and the lord will give it to you.

I made a good long list (some list that I think I won't be able to get)
And the list start to come true one by one. Its amazing!!!!
one of my list was to get a job, which came true, to softmod my xbox which came true. To get Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube (which I though I will never get, since it is a rare title and its FUking expensive!) which I got yesterday for cheap brandnew.
I also listed to get XBOX 360 by the end of 2007 Grin....Do you think I will get this console by the end of 2007!? Cheesy

Anyway..I am happy I am in good communication with GoD. I don't sin all the time...I just ask my self..."how many sins do I commit a day?"
I follow the 10 commandments. To tell you the truth I never though of the 10 commandments..not until I just read Snipes101 post. The fact is I don't even remember them:P I know 2: don't steal and honor your parents.
The only sin I commit is swearing and mastrubating:P
But I read a booklet 2 days ago...about afterlife....it says when the person dies...he will be waiting while he/she is dead, books will be open about him/her and he will be judge depending on all the stuff he did, good and evil. After reading all that I will make sure I stop watching p0rn and masturbating. Also I want to try and reduce swearing.

So my good deeds will over power my evil deeds.
Yes I am a good person:P

I don't really care for people who don't believe in religious...I care for myself. Some people don't believe in religious for some reason.

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 08:21:15 PM »

I'm going to stay out of this one... but I wanted to say... Xino. you've gained my respect. Good post.

drfweega
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »

I'm going to stay out of this one... but I wanted to say... Xino. you've gained my respect. Good post.
Awww Sad, I wanted to hear your side of the religious totem pole.
dwheelz
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »

i dont believe in anything and i think people use god to blame there mistakes on
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »

hmmm like god damn it? well that's just an impulse but they usually never mean it

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »

hmmm like god damn it? well that's just an impulse but they usually never mean it
lol..is that really what it means Tongue

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »

all that means is God - Damn this.... as in hey God, can you destory / damn/ curse this thing im mad at?

though its frowned uppon.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

Hummm i think đя ₣ŵєєğå should put some of his thoughts in to the pool, i mean he was the one who started this topic hahahah............................. by how did you do that cool font on you name đя ₣ŵєєğå Cool
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 03:16:19 AM »

he used Character Map to make his name like that

ZzK≥◊◊†  Grin Grin Grin
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 03:26:13 AM »

hey....since GoD answered some of my wanted list.
Should I ask him to give me a ps3 by this week!?
LOL  Grin
nah...ps3 is too much for me now...
maybe I will ask him to give me one by 2012
remember the good 'o' saying: "ask the lord and he shall give it to you" Tongue

but you may never know...he might just give me a ps3 by this week.
maybe some theft may be running away from police and drop by my house and says I should hold on to this when he comes back. He gives it to me...police caught him and sends his ass to jail...i check wat was inside the box and it was a PS3

or maybe...I won the lottery:P

or maybe...one of your guys bought me a ps3 and delivered it to my house Grin

funny isn't it Tongue

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: