Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 07:03:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX LIVE  (Read 4221 times)
losteyes
« on: July 22, 2007, 06:40:08 PM »

Okay I haven't tried to connect to XBox live on the old Soft Mod xbox since I have had the 360. Now that I had to ship off my console (stupid red light) I am attempting to rally some Halo 2 online to pass the time. I keep getting an error that it wont connect. Any tips, thoughts or suggestions?

-LE
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »

did you try cold booting with your halo 2 in the drive?

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

also, what mod do you have? if you have krazy ndure (any version) it won't work unless you've enabled the boot to stock (boot with tray open that will activate a non modded state). otherwise the mod will prevent you from connecting.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 06:55:08 AM »

Yes wat SMD said is ture you need to use Krazye extras to dual boot to a live safe dash, trust me it works, thats how i get online to xbox live, its very easy to activate the dual boot and cool to.

You can get a copy of the Exploit here in the file section go to xbox->exploits->Krayzie Ndure and then get just get any exploit since your xbox is already modded and just open the folder and look for something called Extras and FTP the extras to your E:\Apps folder (must) and launch the program.

Then chose Launch Extras the Password for that is AYBX on the xbox controller, then go to dual boots and chose dual live or something like that, let it run the installer then shutdown. Now time to test it out by turning it on by the eject button if all gos well it should now boot to the non modded xbox live dash allowing you to play Halo 2 live.

Ohh and by the way wats the tri boot for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: