Softmod Depot
April 18, 2024, 11:09:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XboxHDM  (Read 8133 times)
realg123
« on: July 21, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »

How would I make an xboxhdm cd, without having to install the softmod again?
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 11:12:54 AM »

well i never really saw much sense in that seeing as you still have to get the things needed to softmod... but you get the action replay ndure save and the right game copy the ndure save from comp to ar mem card then to your xbox... load the game then the save then in the save you go to backup eeprom then ftp the eeprom to your computer and put it in the right folder WAIT there is a tut in the tutorials section for this just check it out plus it's stickied!!!!

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
realg123
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »

I know how to softmod, the problem is when I softmod for people, some of them want to upgrade their hard drives. So I make them a copy of xboxhdm with their eeprom, but then they have to come again and get their xbox softmodded. So I would like to know if there is a way I could give them their xboxhdm cd, and they do not have to softmod their hard drive again.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:24:31 PM »

oh!!!yeah all you have to do is ftp both the C and E drive contents from their xbox(s) and then put the C contents in a folder called C and E in a folder called E then put both of those folders  in the hdm cd in the root area 

another method that i used was the copy hdd method that i found to be more easier and it worked when i installed my 260 gb

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
realg123
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 02:57:10 PM »

Thanks for your reply, so that would work right? I dont need to softmod again? Also when I copied over E, Shawdow C and Shadow eeprom didnt copy over, it wouldnt let me transfer it, would it still work?
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »

yeah it should work just make sure your friends don't tinker where they don't know what their doing and if they do, charge them Wink

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 01:48:48 AM »

I would think if the person can upgrade there Own HDD they could do a easy thing Like Softmod it =/  But..

Long as you are Out of the Virtual C Befor copting over the C: and E: then you don't need to Resoftmod After makeing the New HDD

if you just try and copy over C: and E: befor getting Out of Virtual  C: then you'll still need to resoftmod

Make sure to Use the C: and E: that is on the Uses xbox Only... As if you Use a C: and E: of Lets say you're C: and E:  then the Virtual  eeprom thats set for the Virtual  C: is not right And the Xbox will have errors 

(i found this error when makeing a All In One hotswap) 
realg123
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »

I was in the unleash X , when i copied C: and E: and it still wouldnt let me copy over the shadow C: or shadow Epprom, but I do have his eeprom, did everything else. Those are the only two files that didnt transfer over so would it still work?
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »

No you Have to Get Out Of Virtual C  by going to Extras and Load Extras  so you're Out of the Virtual C So you can Copy All  as when you're in Virtual C there are hideing files So If a Dumb person trys to delete stuff you will Not Be SOL =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: