Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 04:30:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone help me understand programing please?  (Read 3643 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:37:53 AM »

um I need help on how to make programs for xbox's and how to get them to run smoothlyis their any special programs you have to run? her are a feww specs of my computer I have a 2.60 GHZ it's an intel pentium 4 I have hyper threading on.I have windows xp professional it's not whats supposed to to be on my computer home edition is but I took my dads media center operating system which is supposed to be media center edition for a dell,but it only put professional on and I cant even update my computer anymore so oh well lol.anyways I have 1GB of RAM one combo drive no floppy drive um an 80GB HDD I have a NVIDIA 5 series um dual monitor capabilities flat panel LCD resolution i dunno um a dozen or so usb ports lazer mouse normal keyboard SP2 all the .Net Frameworks and whatnot um but if somebody could help me with this it would be really really really AWESOME Grin Smiley

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »

hha, you didnt need to tell us all your pc specs, unless you pc has a hard time keeping up when you type Smiley to basics you need to know is xml scrpting and python, python is good for extenions and stuff for xbmc. xml is hte scipting (kinda like html or flash scripts) that is what xbox programs are built on. that is about all i know as i have never made a xbox app before as i like my xbox how it is and didnt feel the need to make my own junk Smiley

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:51:20 PM »

lol well i have a new problem now lol my computer hdd is havlng problems and
isnt booting up so im typing this on my xbox lol

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »

so what programs would i use to do those things?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: