Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 11:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Did you use this tut and did it help you?
Yes - 5 (50%)
No - 1 (10%)
Yachi & Snaf are the best at halo - 1 (10%)
Zzk2001 ROCKS!!!! - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Softmod Xbox with Splinter Cell using Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1  (Read 14092 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »

Well wat splinter cell cd do you need for the exploit, the very first one that came out. no platinum or anything, the very first one ok. Very first splinter cell that came out!!! the very original version. THEE first ones out i can not stress this enough!!!! Heres wat the cd should look like
Cause the best one to use for that disk is Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
of course SC meaning splinter cell you know, and NTSC for an American Tv.

Oh and by the way, if you mess up in any way I'm not responsible for anything that my happen to you or your xbox in any way. !!!Use this at your own risk!!!

You can find that file right here http://www.smdepot.net/files.html

Username: guest
Password: Password1
just like i typed it ok

"then go to the "Exploits" section

then go to "Krayzie Ndure" section

then get "Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar"

then if you have Winrar open it and extract it to your My Documents, u can get Winrar here http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar370.exe

then open the folder were you will see two other folders that say SC save1 & SC save2

open "SC save1" folder and find the "udata", same for the other folder "SC save2"
ONLY UNZIP IF YOUR NOT GOING TO USE ACTION REPLAY, IF YOUR USING ACTION REPLAY THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE AS THEY ARE ZIPPED

then open the action replay program

then using action replay, put the save's in one by one in to your xbox.

Now before you mod your box check just to see what dash you have by turning on your xbox and going to

Settings

System Info     then hit the A button
and wait till you see something like this after all the text

K:1.00.5101.01
D:1.00.5960.01

The reason being is that you need to have a "5960" dash to use the "Basic Installl" with is the one you want. So if the numbers on top match with your xbox then move on to the mod. If they dont then go on to xbox live and get a dashupdate.

Or you could use the Minimum install: This will install the Ndure exploit without any requirements. It doesn't matter what dash version you have or if you have left overs from a previous softmod. Downside of this is that you can't use any multiboots that require the msdash or livedash. But you can easily add a MSdash later on to make these options available using the Extras feature.

But I personally go on with having the "5960" xbox dash and doing the "Basic Install". But wat ever you feel like doing its up to you. If you do chose the "Basic Install" and you dont have a high enough xbox dash it wont let you install it as a safety measure, so don't worry OK. Just get the update and try again next time. 

Then please, please make sure you have both exploit save files in the xbox, please. The Linux Installer save  should now be the first one you see in your saves, then your Splinter Cell save should say "LINUX_Profile" when you highlight the save by hitting right on the D-pad or joystick. Basically look like this

Then watch this video on youtube for your Splinter Cell mod hes going to use 007 dont worry just when you boot up your game and get to the point were you chose your profile chose the ''LINUX" profile (bottom picture) and hit "A" then wait for Zzk2001 video to get to the installation point.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM73-eK7XdQ

O and by the way make sure you take out the disk after it tells you to turn off the xbox

And once your done, get that "backups" folder and the "eeprom.bin" file. IT WILL BE LOCATED IN THE "E:\backups\eeprom\backup" and you will see that "eeprom.bin" file, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE "eeprom.bin" FILE OUT OF YOUR XBOX AND IN TO YOU COMPUTER OR MEMORY CARD. DONT YOU DARE MAKE ANOTHER MOVE UNTIL YOU GET THAT FILE OUT AND SAVE. CAUSE IF ANY THING, ANY THING WERE TO HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR  XBOX, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THAT ONE FILE YOU STILL HAVE AN XBOX. IT BE BEST IF YOU JUST COPY THE HOLE "backups" FOLDER TO YOUR COMPUTER IF POSIBLE
SO YOU CAN USE THE RECOVER DISK FUTURE INCLUDED IN THE "Krayzie_Ndure" FOLDER

Learn how to FTP some were else after you've fully modded your box, sorry to tired to type any more.

THanks to TechFreaks for the original images (hope they don't mind, its to help others), cause i borrowed some images from them and her's their post were i got them http://www.techfreaks.org/articles/modxbox.shtml and visit them at http://www.techfreaks.org
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:16:19 PM by Snipes101 » Logged
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:27:05 PM »

I VOTED! Grin HAHA
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »

LOL i couldn't resit lol doing that, since were like the most on Kai
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 12:30:23 PM »

hahahah, nice poll

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »

I wounder why they said no.....hummm
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 03:11:15 PM »

Damn right I rock lol  Grin
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »

hahaha, crazy bastard
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 08:34:02 PM »

Lol.....messing with my poll i see Zzk, hummmm but true you do rock with the mod vidz Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: