Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 02:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VID] A Look At The SIG Making Process Vol. 1  (Read 4396 times)
drfweega
« on: June 02, 2007, 12:19:37 AM »

This is a video that I made a long long time ago and I haven't been able to upload it since then. It is a video of me going through all of my personal steps to make a signature. I am making a simple grunge signature that anyone could make with just the right kind of brushes and a sweet looking render.

I hope you guys enjoy it and don't get bored throughout it because it's like 15+ minutes long. I threw some good music in there to make the time go by faster and I added a special little gift at the end for everyone who wanted me to post this video and for the people that want some tutorials on how to do this. I will get them up... . eventually. Until then, enjoy!

Download:
30.93mb RAR = http://drfweega.smdepot.net/~private/files/alookatthesigmakingprocessvol1.rar
Streaming Vid = http://media.putfile.com/sig-making [Thanks Snafu!]

The Finished Result SIG:

Sorry for the intense compression.. I wanted to keep the file size down.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 09:06:13 AM by Dr Fweega » Logged
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »

I still don't understand how you do it but fuckin brilliant!  haha 'no1 in the hood!'
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 10:44:22 AM »

Click here to watch sig-making on putfile
YouTube video coming soon

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »

15 min long, youtube wont have it
Pages: [1]
  Print