Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Health issues regarding xbox  (Read 10077 times)
realg123
« on: May 24, 2007, 08:27:52 AM »

Hi fellas I am doing an essay. The essay is about health risks on new technology. So I was thinking about doing it on the xbox or gamecube. My question is do you guys know any health risks concerning the xbox, or gamecube. And where I could find the proof for these health risks. Or does anyone else know where there is new technology with alot of health risks.

Thanks in advance

Take Care
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 08:34:26 AM »

you can get serious stress problems from using a mac. hehe
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »

Hi fellas I am doing an essay. The essay is about health risks on new technology. So I was thinking about doing it on the xbox or gamecube. My question is do you guys know any health risks concerning the xbox, or gamecube. And where I could find the proof for these health risks. Or does anyone else know where there is new technology with alot of health risks.

Thanks in advance

Take Care
you've come to the right man Tongue

XBOX HEALTH RISK
*You can get siezures when playing for too long depending on your health
*You can get epilepsy  due to the flashing images on your television
*You can endanger your health or endanger your life at the risk of working inside the Xbox's/Gamecube's (console's) components
*When working inside the Xbox's/Gamecube's component, you have to be ground or may electricute your self.

You can find all this health risk and saftey hazards, if you get any Xbox or Gamecube game, if you get an XBox game, the first page will show the Health risk. If you get a gamecube game, there should be a note along with the manual containing the health risks

Hope this helps:P

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Blink
Global Moderator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 02:56:32 PM »

Also continuous use of the controller can lead to Cumulative Trauma Disorders, such as trigger finger or others.  CTD's are bad news and many people have habits that lead to them and they don't even realize it (why many people have carpal tunnel syndrome)
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »

thanks dickheads! you made me look stupid! hahaj/k
-fUkWuT-

[O]riginal [G]amer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »

Theres that condition u can get from the controller vibration if u use it 2 long, 4got wat its called tho  Huh
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »

If the controller gets to close to mid body, you can get RandomiumRectilelation.

Blink
Global Moderator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 01:09:10 AM »

Theres that condition u can get from the controller vibration if u use it 2 long, 4got wat its called tho  Huh

its called Raynaud's disease or vibration-induced white finger.
It also is a CTD. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: