Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 04:10:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ..:: Rules On Posting Skins ::..  (Read 3239 times)
drfweega
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

There are a couple of rules that you have to follow when posting skins in this forum. Read and follow these steps so that your skin won't be removed.

Rules:
1] In the title of your 'New Topic' you must include which dash it is for so that people will know ahead of time so that they won't be downloading a skin for a totally different dash that they either don't use or don't have.

Example:  [UX] Raven Killer {By: Dr Fweega}

You should be able to identify that the skin is 1) for Unleash X , 2) titled 'Raven Killer' , 3) by Dr Fweega .

2] When making the title make sure that you follow the example shown above so that everything will look neat and tidy when people are scrolling through to see the different collection of skins for their dash of choice. You should easily by now know what the abbreviation is for each dash, but if not I will show you now.

UnleashX = [UX]
EvoX = [EVOX]
XMBC = [XBMC]
neXgen = [nXg]
Avalaunch = [AVA]
User.Interface.X = [UIX]
tHc & tHc Lite = [tHc]
Emulator = [EMU]
Media X Menu = [MXM]
BlackStorm X = [BSX]
If I forgot any then let me know via PM and I'll update the list.

If you follow those 2 tiny steps then everything will work out just fine and we'll have an amazing skin section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: