Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 10:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sid 3.1 final  (Read 4527 times)
xlordx
« on: May 10, 2007, 08:12:18 AM »

I have 2 simple question's .First I have a softmodded xbox with sid 3.1 final i originally chose unleashx as dash but want to change to old evox dash as i like it better.I have also patched the dashboard with ms dash if this makes a difference.Can i simply go back in the boot softmod menu thru unleash x and change back to evox?and because i have patched the dash with ms will that make a difference.Or will i have to reformat and install whole softmod again.Just do not want the green (death)screen lol! THANKS! Smiley
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:24:36 AM »

EWWWWW. sid. uninstall sid first, then install ndure. im not shure about sid but in ndure all u gotta do is ftp a dash into E:\dahboards. it tink in sid its C:\evoxdash or sumtin like dat. there is no green screen of death on the xbox, you get error codes on boot.
Evox117
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »

Well SID is a tricky bastard because it lets you install to Either C:/ E:/ F:/ or G:/ as a boot partition...and alot of noobs dont know what partition they installed on...But if I were you...If you have a copy of your MS dash...FTP in...Delete everything on C:/ then place a fresh copy of the MS dash. Then delete Everything BUT T/UDATA on E:/
then it should boot to the MSdash then Install Krayzies NDure.
xlordx
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 05:52:45 AM »

Thanks everybody i have fixed it and another  xbox i softmodded. because i lucked up and it would still boot a game.I just ftp thru unleash and put slayers 2.6 clean install c woopee!!!!!!!!!!! thanks all! Grin
drfweega
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 08:49:25 AM »

eww.. slayers.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »

This guy just cannot win. Smiley

Glad your up and running, tell your friends.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: