Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 06:08:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to use kai  (Read 5118 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:10 PM »

I'm here wondering about this i want to play halo 2 with this. How do i connect this with unleashX

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
poppacherry
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:37:05 PM »

It's a very simple thing to do, just download Xlink then hook your Xbox up to your Router/Hub where your PC is plugged in. Then launch the game you want to play (i.e. Halo 2) and go into System Link and then launch up Xlink and join the Halo 2 room. IP's and whatnot aren't an issue since Xlink can detect your Xbox anyway you do it.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:09:35 PM »

Also if your on a router, and kai crashing when entering arena mode you need to port forward www.portforward.com. but yeah, dash isnt a issue, if your just running the ui on the computer.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »

yeah i heard that, but i have a router that is wireless and has one Ethernet port.i am connecting my comp through the wireless part of it, but can i connect my xbox to the Ethernet part and still make it work???

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »

no, if your pc is wireless, your xbox has to be hooked up straight to the pc via crossover cable, but sometimes, a patch cable will work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: