Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 01:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rom question  (Read 3070 times)
jdogg69
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »

I have a few complete sets of roms that have all been renamed using goodtools. There are many different versions of each rom such as hacked, trained, fixed etc... I read that a rom with (f1) for example means that it is a  fixed game that has been altered in some way so that it will run better on a copier or emulator. So when I copy roms to my xbox should I copy a fixed rom (f1) over a verified good dump (!). I have some genesis roms that have (!) on the end and don't work but when i copy over a version with a (f1) at the end of the filename it works. I would just like to only have working roms on my xbox that is why I ask this question. I realize this is more of a question for a forum related to goodtool stuff but the people here are very helpfull so i thought I would get your input first.

thanks
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:55:15 PM by jdogg69 » Logged
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 07:58:46 PM »

i wud say make a backup of allure roms then copy over all the 'f1' roms and delete theone that dont work. then u can ftp ure backup nd hit skipall so u dont ruin the workin ones
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 11:01:13 PM »

just look for one that Has Only  (U) or (E) on the end of it Some will Have (U)!  them are good to
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: