Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 02:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZZK’s All-In-One Softmod (No Need For Game or AR)?  (Read 7010 times)
eixty
« on: March 10, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »

Hi, I was wondering what happened to the thread talking about this tutorial went to? Is their a reason for its deletion? I noticed it is still listed in tutorial section but the original thread is gone and the links to watch the tutorial is dead. Is it because the article became too outdated or was it removed cause the author plans on posting a more updated walkthru or some other reason? Anyways great site and thanks for answering.

Is it okay if I follow this thread to softmod the xbox instead?
softmodding By Hotswapping Using XBL & Kingroach's Ndure PC Installer

I noticed though that one of the admins posted a reply saying "I think i am going to Delete this Post as it is to Old and Not 100%". Did the admin mean that thread is outdated or was the admin speaking about something else?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 06:49:58 PM by eixty » Logged
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »

It had many bugs in it, so it was takin down, and the one by x-bugs is old, and out-of-date, plus some parts are to old and not possible to find due to the fact, that some parts where made by him, and he is no longer with Soft Mod Depot. Using the Action Replay is the esaist and safest way to softmod. so i would suggest if its at all possible to pick one up and either the 007 Agent Under Fire, Mech assualt, or Slinter cell, non should be Platnium hits. here is a link for more information. http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=19.0

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 04:31:47 AM »

the Zzk's All InOne  Had some problems  Witch Got Fix But the Makers of the Krayzie Ndure v1.1 did not want the Installer Up and going so under the Best For both Sites to Get along i took the All In One Down

1 of the Problems was ppl where Takeing Hotswaping To Lightly When Hotswaping Is a Very Real Danger it Should Not be Used  Unless Say your DVD-ROM is Broken and and can't Buy a Newone

right Now  Team s-x and  And Smdepot are Not Best of Friends But we here at Smdepot Do respect Them for
Some of there Users Are the Very Ones Who Made the Tools we Use Today

if you Can't Find a AR for Cheap  then Look for a Xbox Controller to PC USB adapter so you can Use it Like a AR  if you Can't Find it you can try Makeing it And if you can or Don't want to Make it

you can find a USb for Xbox and use a Flash Drive  for  Save game Transfer/softmod
(but not all flash cards will work) you can make USB for Xbox As well is you want

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:58:14 AM by zzk2001 » Logged
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:28:53 AM »

o forreal but whhy ur installer is good

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »

cos its not safe enuf for complete noobs.
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »

yea i got lost str8 up

drfweega
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »

It had many bugs in it, so it was takin down, and the one by x-bugs is old, and out-of-date, plus some parts are to old and not possible to find due to the fact, that some parts where made by him, and he is no longer with Soft Mod Depot. Using the Action Replay is the esaist and safest way to softmod. so i would suggest if its at all possible to pick one up and either the 007 Agent Under Fire, Mech assualt, or Slinter cell, non should be Platnium hits. here is a link for more information. http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=19.0

Yeah better to be safe then sorry. I am for using AR and one of the 3 games. It is totally n00b proof.
eixty
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »

- zzk2001
I do understand that people take hotswapping too lightly but it was a nice tutorial and I do hope that a more updated one gets posted if you ever find the time.

I will use the AR method for the time being and thanks as well creating a guide for that.

Thanks to everyone for answering my questions, providing links and helping me out.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »

Thanks to everyone for answering my questions, providing links and helping me out.

It's what we are here for! Smiley

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »

I hate that zzk's hotswap is gone Embarrassed, i was a complete n00b (with xbox stuff, i had computer knowledge) and i still have a copy (shhh dont tell) and i use it on everyones xbox i mod and i havent had any trouble yet (thats 12 xbox's)

anyway sorry for your hotswap deletion zzk, i love it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: