Softmod Depot
March 19, 2024, 02:57:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big 1000!  (Read 36507 times)
drfweega
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »

here we hav bad/bored mood nd drunk mood!
shut up allci
wtf is allci?
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »

Alalcoholic

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 10:29:24 AM »

at least im not drugged up nemore!
drfweega
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »

"Al I care about in this world is money and coke"

Lmao.. fine example. Btw- who's Al?
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 10:38:01 AM »

"Al I care about in this world is money and coke"

Lmao.. fine example. Btw- who's Al?
man u never seen scarface holly stuff u dont c the ICON

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »

al i care.... (al is all)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 06:38:06 PM »

al i care.... (al is all)
Guess what it did not fit hoe

drfweega
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 09:46:47 AM »

How about you replace 'and' with '&' . That would free up 2 letters.
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 11:20:21 AM »

How about you replace 'and' with '&' . That would free up 2 letters.
'true thanx for pointing that out

drfweega
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »

No problemo.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »

you Know Dice your Close to 1,000 Post But the Way i see it  is

quality over quantity

i understand ppl Like to Post BUT come on Guys LOL Alot of the Stuff you guy Post about could have Been Done In a IM Not here

and in the Long Run it makes the Site look Messy
drfweega
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »

Are you claiming that a lot of the posts that Dice and I make are just ridiculous and should be deleted? If you are saying that then I suggest you include almost everyone else on this website.

We are sorry zzk for not being great like you and only posting when you are helping someone. We are sorry zzk for you thinking that we are just poting useless bullshit that should be deleted. We are sorry zzk for not wanting to just post a lot like you because we could really care less about how many posts we have.

If I'm not mistaken some of those posts that you have are actually fake anyways because a while back you left the site for a while then came back and everyone out ranked you in posts so you cheated and added more. I am sure that you remember that...
dwheelz
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2007, 06:47:15 PM »

zzk2001, i see u post a lot of bullshit that can be on aim
drfweega
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

Are you claiming that a lot of the posts that Dice and I make are just ridiculous and should be deleted? If you are saying that then I suggest you include almost everyone else on this website.

We are sorry zzk for not being great like you and only posting when you are helping someone. We are sorry zzk for you thinking that we are just poting useless bullshit that should be deleted. We are sorry zzk for not wanting to just post a lot like you because we could really care less about how many posts we have.

If I'm not mistaken some of those posts that you have are actually fake anyways because a while back you left the site for a while then came back and everyone out ranked you in posts so you cheated and added more. I am sure that you remember that...
so u sayin that just couse am close to 1000 post that i cheated my way all the way up you think it  is easy posting psp news all day i could of been chilling in my girl friends house instead of posting PSP news all day and how did u get from 921 if u took a bunch of days off i respect you and all but u trying to say that just couse i have almost 1000 post that i str8 up posted bullshyt for the past 904 post you know how hard it is to find GOOD psp news and yes zzk We are sorry zzk for not wanting to just post a lot like you "because we could really care less about how many posts we have".

Am trying to make my point here (If I'm not mistaken some of those posts that you have are actually fake anyways because a while back you left the site for a while then came back and everyone out ranked you in posts so you cheated and added more. I am sure that you remember that...) you cheated your way to 921 i have posted my ass of all the way to 904
zzk2001, i see u post a lot of bullshit that can be on aim
and its not a big deal with forums, who cares how many post anyone has.

I want to make sure that zzk reads what we have posted and that he thinks about it for a little while.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:10:44 PM by Dr Fweega » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 05:39:42 AM »

WOW you guys really Took That  the Wrong Way i was Not trying to Be Pissed or Mad

sorry it came Off as if i was  I was Just pointting Out that like the Stuff where you got like 30+ quotes Are Alittle Much =)

Never said anythang about Deleteing your Post =/ 

And yes i would say about 300 of my Post are Fake cuz of SMD boosting me up =/
I am sorry if i hit a hit a Nerve

Don't Know what More to Say But Damn... you guys kind of trun on me fast for Just one Little Post =)
Thout we where All just Postting In FUN =/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: