Softmod Depot
March 19, 2024, 02:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big 1000!  (Read 36506 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2007, 08:17:53 PM »

Ok here is the dillio (coolest word ever) we do get off topic 24/7 in ever single dam topic on this site, but we have fun, and thats one of the reasons why we are different from any other modding site. We have fun, and we fix the problem before we go off topic (most of the time) thats why people are coming here instead of places like xbox-scene, is because like I have said before, you get a laugh at the end of every topic thinking  WOW are these guys on crack.

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »

I decided something, post count means absolutely nothing. It doesn't mean your a better person, it doesn't mean your more popular, its just a gauge of how much you spend your time here.... actually thats not even the case, i've been here since day 1 (I created this place [not that it matters, because im no better than anyone]) and I have less posts than a bunch of you. But I still read every post and I do my best to help out, and yeah, we have fun as snafu mentioned above. But post count really means nothing. I hope you guys aren't getting wrapped up in it, I set my posts to a like 7 just now. Who cares how many posts you have. Means nothing.

It used to mean something, but it doesn't anymore, no one can handle it... thats the impression I get. And when I say no one, i mean those who thinks post count is everything. You know who you are.

Love Me Smiley

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »

You two just took up about an entire page with this crap, add each other to AIM to talk s**t. Your wasting my disk space.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: