Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 05:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: old xbox hd  (Read 4618 times)
casper34

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2007, 09:01:36 PM »

I have a xbox 1.1 and i unlocked the hd with c.m and my dog unpluged everything befor i could lock the hd  back so i hotswaped it and locked it back but it shows error 6 when i put it back in the xbox and no password i use works and my pc ask for a hdd pw but i dont have the right pw..so i took my old xbox hd out of storage and remade it with xboxhdm to work with my xbox but now it wont lock...it says drive frozen and not lockable ....
i put the hd on user and hit enter...in ami bois under sys.setup but still wont lock ....plz help
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 03:10:22 PM »

pop in the cd to make a new hard drive and then click option 3 and lock ur hard drive u have to connect the xbox hard drive to the computer and u have to go to the biios n auto boot ur cd and set it to user annd make sure everything is in the right place

Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »

have xboxhdm in the PC, with the power cable hooked up only on the xbox hard drive in your PC.
as soon as linux get booing up plug in the IDE cable.

it'll find that you have a  harddrive and it is locked.
you'll need to either have the eeprom on the CD or ona  floppy disk to unlock this drive.
you can also type it in manually but it's a pain in the......

once it reads the hdd and you enter the eeprom, and unlock and lock the hdd.
you'll be able to redo it and lock it back

try it out.
BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »

have xboxhdm in the PC, with the power cable hooked up only on the xbox hard drive in your PC.
as soon as linux get booing up plug in the IDE cable.

it'll find that you have a  harddrive and it is locked.
you'll need to either have the eeprom on the CD or ona  floppy disk to unlock this drive.
you can also type it in manually but it's a pain in the......

once it reads the hdd and you enter the eeprom, and unlock and lock the hdd.
you'll be able to redo it and lock it back

try it out.
BOOST

WOOhOO boost comes back with a bang. Casper and updates on if you got it to lock or not?

casper34

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »

i havent been able to lock the xbox hd it says frozen and the original xbox hd i locked by typing in  a password and must not have double cheacked the # cause i cant unlock it and it gives error6 when i put it in the xbox it came with...i reformatted another xbox hd to work with my xbox but as i stated earlier i cant lock it. it says frozen but im finna try what boost said right now and let yall know what happens
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »

alll u have to do it get the eeprom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: