Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soft Mods and Halo 2  (Read 9418 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »

So you want to soft mod your xbox? READ THIS FIRST so you don't waste your time.

While it is possible for someone to "mod" Halo and not get banned from live, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET BANNED. There are a certain number of steps that need to be taken in order for M$ to "overlook" the fact that you've modded your xbox and are trying to cheat their system. (Yes I say cheat because 4 out of 5 people who want to mod their xbox's are cheaters. Their only goal is to cheat other people out of a fair game. Don't be that guy.)

Wanting to mod your xbox for the sole intent of cheating on LIVE is not good reasoning. Please do not persue this as it will most likely result in frustration. While we will assist you in modding your xbox, we will not offer support on the modification of halo and xbox live. Yes we have posted articles on these subjects, but this is not the intent of this web site or this forum. As mentioned before you will most likely get banned from live for trying to cheat M$'s system.

A more friendly alternative would be for you to play on Xbox connect or on Xlink. Here you may play, not only free of charge, but free of the restrictions and mandates of M$. Look these up... they're worth the effort. And DO NOT Bombard us with questions on how to compromise Xbox Live.. Because, frankly, we're not that interested.

More to come from SMD....

Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 03:28:47 PM »

XBC and Xlink have there own modding sections for you modders that want to test your mods online!

please only use the mods in those areas

I played a bunch of cheaters lastnight....

I also mod halo for fun ( not autoaim )

i play legit on the online games, please keep teh mods in the modding  section of xbc and xlink
thanks

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

w00t220
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 06:20:55 PM »

yea if u guys want to cheat go here and read

http://www.thecultofj.com/halo2cheating.html  <---------good stuff that is
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 07:09:12 AM »

Wow.. that was by far the most entertaining thing I'll read all day. Thank you steffin Smiley Keem em coming.

kingyiff
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 01:34:19 PM »

You speak the truth SMD

Cheating/Modding Halo 2 on XBL is not what this Forum nor this Site is for.

great link there stephen Wink I enjoyed it.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 09:05:50 AM »

wow see what we started  Shame on Us =)
BasketCase
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 01:49:08 AM »

I want to be able to mod on halo2 multiplayer.
Not matchmaking.

And I want to be able to use the emulaters

I tried once but lost my ms dashboard.

I have splintercell.

Does anyine on AIM want to try to help me step by step?
Slayer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 12:10:45 PM »

There should be a video tutorial floating around somewhere.  I used that to guide me through the whole process.  I used 007.
Torob
Jr. Modder

Fuckin Best

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 08:23:31 AM »

SMDepot will not take responsibility for any damaged xbox or machine, the information posted on this site are not 100% garanteed to be working, use at your own risk.
SMDepot does not incourage any illegal activities, things on this site are for archive purposes.

hehe always wanted to write those

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: