Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 09:43:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some advice!!  (Read 3923 times)
TehTriggerman
« on: December 16, 2005, 12:10:06 PM »

I have an XBOX which HDD has seen its last day. It was softmodded but no longer works. Upon booting I get the Red flashing LCD and "Your XBOX needs service in 18 different languages.LOL

Since its a soft mod all my exploit info is on the drive so obviously it wont boot...So I was going to get a chip and swap the HDD. That way it'll boot through the chip and so on.

But heres a thought...Removing the retail XBOX HDD Doing a hotswap with my PC (after copying my workin exploited XBOX HDD content content to my desktop and just transfer all the files?) Or once I do the hotswap I wont see my PC's content cause its loading from a blank HDD? Thats where I get confused. My original plan was to chip it...I just thought of this on my way home from work in a snow Storm.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 10:52:46 PM »

There is only one good way to fly.. Smiley   

http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=85.0

courtesy of our good friend B00ST... may he return to us soon....

visit us in:

http://www.smdepot.net/irc/chat.php    for detailed help.

kingyiff
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 10:46:21 PM »

Yeah I miss Boost. Ever since he got that new job he hasn't had any time for us anymore. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: