Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 01:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Expanding  (Read 4011 times)
drfweega
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:17 PM »

I was taking a look at the forum, and I noticed that we are expanding frequently, so I got thinking what do you think we should expand on or get rid of. I was thinking about expanding the the Computers section and maybe getting some Tutorials up and expanding the PSP section since it is getting big. Just let me know what you think should happen and if we get enough ideas I'll get to work on it.

I would like some good serious ideas and please don't get off-topic Cheesy even though this is the All Yours / Off Topic area.

Thanks,
Dr Fweega
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 09:01:47 PM by Dr Fweega » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:32 PM »

whatever you want to do is all good with me
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »

well i think that psp should be a main section like the xbox because the psp is geting bigger and bigger and i think that the computer section should stay the same since almost noone goes there but wat ever u dicide i am alright with

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »

well here is my idea's

1. make contest a sub board of graphics
2. delete misconceptions
3. combine the consoles that dont get sicusset alot into a other console folder, and inside the folder have subfolders for each(such as DC, ps2 and others that dont get post very much)
4. make where to find us and who am i childboards of start here

theres my 2cents

drfweega
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »

I'm working on it right now! Thanks for all the suggestions.

EDIT: Ok, I got a lot done for now. I took a lot of your ideas snafu and took action. I hope you like most of the outcome so far. I will update the rest tommorrow and keep giving me some ideas of what to do next.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 09:40:23 PM by Dr Fweega » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: