Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 12:50:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUREEAL 64!!!  (Read 3818 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »

well i really need the latest version of this wonderful emulator because the one on the files section here is kinda laggy with the rom i have, but i heard that they fixed that isue in a later release unfortunately i have no idea where you officially  download things for xbox... so can someone show me where

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
realg123
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »

You need a ftp program, and mIRC, once your in mIRc join the server efnet, then join the room #xbins, once in xbins type in /msg xbins !list, from there you will get a message with login info, put that info into your ftp program and start downloading. You could also download the emulator from torrent sites such as www.bt.xbox-sky.com.

here is the full guide to xbins:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php
drfweega
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 01:21:29 PM »

I added the newest version to the Files section. If you have any more requests just let me know, I've been trying to get the Files section up to date for a while now.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »

thanks Freegwa and for now xbins it is!

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: