Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get to BIOS on Compaq Presario  (Read 2399 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:41:18 AM »

i wanna no how to get in to the bios on a compaq computer it is not delete it is not F10 someone told me to try Hold down Function key and F8 then power up the computer keep these keys down and tap F11. You will then get an option to save changes F1. You should then be able to boot up from the A drive. now the only problem is that i dont no what the fuunction key is i tryed pressing Compaq PCs F-10 tryed this Compaq Presario - Press <Alt> <Ctrl> <Esc> at boot when you see the "Compaq" log in big letters Dell - F1 or Del. now i have to buy another computer lockable hd because i broke my hd making a new one because i could not get into bios on my computer when i would hit 1 with the xboxhdm it would go black then the letters would come out saying BIOS not found and this is not an xbox michean someone told me that i have to get to my bios and boot from cd since i dont no how to get to the bios i cant do it i wanna now if anyone noes how to get into the bios on a compaq Presario on the boot up it does not say anything about the bios it just says compaq in red letters

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: