Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 06:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop Brushes  (Read 4388 times)
drfweega
« on: January 27, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »

Hey,

After my computer crashed I lost all my cool brushes and about 1gb of photoshop plug-ins. So can anyone point me in the right direction of some really large hi-quality brushes and some good plug-ins that you use. I have been browsing the internet but can't find most of ths stuff that I had because it was older and now people just make crap for photoshop. No offense to anyone.

Thanks,
Dr Fweega
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »

Fweega, I'd download emule and search on there. They have all kinds of stuff. Even torrent sites, search 'Photoshop Plugins" \ "Photoshop Brushes" etc. Should help you out. I only use Eyecandy and the Defaults.

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »

go to torrentz.com or bitcomit.com you could get alot of good plugins there thats is where i got my cool edit pro plugins

losteyes
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 02:53:12 PM »

I have a site bookmarked at home that had  some nice PS brushes. If the site is still up i will post it later tonight
drfweega
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 03:03:30 PM »

Ok, thanks for the help guys. If I find any good plug-ins I be sure to give you guys a link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: