Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 04:47:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules 1.0  (Read 6036 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:48:10 PM »

Ok, here's some rules. Follow them or be banned. We'd rather a few decent members than a bunch of idiots. Im sure most agree. I'll be listing the rules as I think of them. If you have an idea for a rule... contact me.

DO NOT POST HERE!

So to start w/ the rules.

1. Do Not Post Here... incase you didn't get it the first time.

2. One genre of question per topic. If it's off subject... start anew.

3. Do a little research before posting. We're happy to help... but at least Google it.

4. Use the SEARCH before posting. Maybe your question is already answered.

5. DO NOT SPAM... we'll cut you. Literally.

6. We do not condone the piracy of games, nor do we support it. DO NOT SHARE GAMES! If you do... don't talk about it here.

~More to come. Once again, if you have a suggestion... Let me know. PM will be fine thankyou.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 08:24:39 AM by SMD » Logged

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 04:59:56 AM »

More RULES......

7. DO NOT tell Any of the Admins That they are Wrong (Unless you Have 100% Proof that they are)
Even Then' Don't get all pissy when Admins Messup (Admins are Human too)

8. DO NOT Message "(IM)" Admins. Unless you have Done, Read,Looked,checked,Googled, On what you need Help with
(we Will give you the Help you Need, We just ask that you, At best Try and do it yourSelf)
We don't like to Baby you through it

9.  Messaging Admins to "Thank" them Is  OK

10. If you have not logged into the site for the past 30days and have not posted your account will be deleted

11. If you have not logged into the site for over 1 year "No matter how many post you have" your account will be deleted, (Some People Will never be deleted)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 03:54:25 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: